• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lavos can open time gates even to the End of Time casually while in base, so I seriously doubt Isolation will get Yukari anywhere out of his reach.

Andykhang said:
Edit:though TBH, at least he didn't have to be dragged into the underworld, have to be placed a concept of death, set the ToD as 'now', severed the fate, robbed his entire reason of being, and then finally killed by that verse version of Wave Motion Cannon while still being a frikkin tier 5
Yeah, it only took two entire games, the main character dying, the sacrifice of an ally to the party, Magus entire life of planning revenge against him and failing, resurrecting the main character, killing him time and again only for him to revive via Acausality and multiple timeline shenanigans, then supposedly defeating him only for Lavos to become Low 2-C and wreck everyone, then become 2-A then the entire events of Chrono Cross then getting the Chrono Cross (ultimate Macguffin of the verse) then unleashing it's power on him after he was already in the Darkness Beyond Time then obliterating him BEYOND that point to non-existence, THEN merging the dimensions THEN unifying all of time in order to kill him for realz so he wouldn't be pulling any more shenanigans on the party by ever coming back.

That's all it took to kill Lavos for real.

Not much. Anyone can do it.

We're not talking about the tier 2, are we? Cause isn't that most of this annoying-est came from?

Edit: Also I kinda find it weird that he can't summoned more than 2 of his self at a same time, despite capable enough to do so.(still not gonna change my vote, mind you)

...If you had actually read the discussion you'd know by now that the "extremely hard to put down" part applies even to his base form, otherwise he wouldn't have survived long enough to become Low 2-C and later 2-A in the first place. Both Dream and Time Devourer only exist because nobody managed to finish off his base form for real in the first place.

Even the scans and feats I provided above were all done in base. God.

Dude, the lone guy that's against the consensus is Andy lol. And I made him cave in, somehow (Thank you Sanae for that miracle).

That said a haxstomp is still a haxstomp so~ I mean less than Beerus but still.

Noooo~

Edit - and damn it's really annoying if your notifications doesn't alert you about this thread being posted. My fault for accidentally clicking the mark all as read button.

? You suffering from the same error? I meant whenever you post something here I don't get alerted cause it doesn't show up on my notifications. It's a regular glitch here so it's nothing too new or big. It'll probably fix itself if I give it a day or two

...It'll never fix. Being completely serious on that.

Also, not only does the hag, albeit one that's got it goin' on, lose to someone, but she loses to my favorite RPG character. I want this win ;_;

Edit - Sadly ;-; But oh well. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/086/988/946.jpg Calling this girl a hag? You sure about that?

But didn't you also do this match in order to spite her alongside the Othinius, and Reinhdart one? :33 spite matches aren't allowed~ Though tbf the only character Lavos loses to is anyone of a higher tier than him it seems. It's the concundrum with Giorno all over again. You got this? You win. You don't? You lose. Best debating there.

I did say she's got it goin' on.

Actually, this was the legit one. I was hesitant because I though Yukari would wi. But yeah, the previous two were joke spite matches.

...it's not like anyone is looking at this anymore lol. Gives me something to do while washing dishes XD

Back