• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavos VS The End of The Cycle

I watches and I waits.

Idk how EOTC can really get past the infinite time clones thing but Lavos seems to lack resistances entirely.

I thought I saw someone say High 2-A key didn't have the infinite lavos thing

I don't really know lavos, and don't know anything in depth on EOTC. Zach just traded a vote with me, except not really because weekly immediately declared it a stomp.

Zach, even though this is your match you are probably the only person capable of debating for EotC (though I do seem to recall other members having played Stellaris).

What would EotC's opening move be?

...isn't Lavos' thing also absorption?

So they both attempt to absorb each other as their opening move. Correct? Is this what I'm to understand?

The main issue with that is

End of the Cycle has no regen

To Lavos' Mid-Godly.

Immortalities are a thing but assuming they are both capable of interacting with one another (considering how broken they are it seems to be the case), my vote goes to Lavos as he can regen from the absorption whereas End of the Cycle cannot. Type 9 does speak volumes but I'm unsure of how applicable that is.

I dont think EOTC can get past infinite clones

Yes Lavos has them

Uhh... How good is EOTC's AE

Back