• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what i said tho

Kaltias said:
Bad wording on my part. Satan>>>>Falldown yeah. I meant that it wasn't a huge factor in the Homura vs Lucey thread because even CS Kid Lucey one shots (Satan > Falldown > Kid Lucey = EoG Takumi = Mother Eater > Eater Adam > Gallantmon > Eater Eve = Crusadermon = a good deal above baseline but I don't want to go trough all the scaling ovo)

I mean, at least in this particular case. ...Unless it is Masadaverse and then some. That being said, I'll go along with whatever people decide on this, I suppose. I'll be leaving here as I can't muster motivation to debate as much as I used to, lol.

Whatever this turns out to be, at least this match doesn't pop out of nowhere anymore.
262772f
Peace out!

So because Lavos is stronger, not even by an infinite amount or dimensional amount, you're saying that the possession won't work? That is not at all how it works, it would be like arguing Luke Skywalker's (Legends) mind hax won't work on a 3-C being.

No, she can't erase Bolas because her concept manip hasn't been shown to work on a 2-A being since according to Azzy manipulating a 2-A multiverse is not the same as manipulating a 2-A being. (I mean Kal, is about to change that but you get what I mean).

I'm guessing you didn't see the part where said infinite souls are all part of a 2-A being, putting them on the 2-A scale? Or are you saying that infinite souls don't scale to the being they're apart of?

Wait you being literal?

Maybe, but then that Lavos would be absorbed by the first Lavos, alongside Homura, so now there are two Lavos and Homura in one Lavos, possessing that Lavos who would be weaker if the second Lavos didn't jump.

PaChi why u make dis complex?

@Fate and Kalt

Lucemon vs Lavos is kinda outdated. However, if you bring the question to my wall I can explain the whole avatar scenario.

Anyway, given what Lavos did the the OG Dragon God, how it ate it and split it into seven nonexistent fragments that are more 2-A Dragon Gods, I seriously doubt an absorbed Homura can possess Lavos before being assimilated completely, if at all.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Fate and Kalt
Lucemon vs Lavos is kinda outdated. However, if you bring the question to my wall I can explain the whole avatar scenario.

I was just confused to a degree, at this point I'm just eating popcorn here, lol. My 2018 incarnation as a debater is kinda like them Cosmic Powers who never bother to mess too much with anything. ovo I ascended from my 2017 incarnation who fought like a Follower of Khorne left and right like "Threads for the thread god!"

And how long did that take / how often does Lavos split its absorption victims like that?

Instant, and always, post 5-A form, as the only other major absorption he did (in a good ending) was Schala, and its feat with her would be still enough to assimilate Homura, given the stupidly stupid mindhax that takes place with the absorption with her.

Alternatively, he could always blow her up, and passively delete her to the point where she's denied the right to have ever existed (this works on acausals like Serge, btw)

Hmmm, I see, so he can get by the absorption, tho that reminds me, can you pick up with the debate against the passive mind manip?

If it comes to that, then it would probably be inconclusive given Homura's conceptual manipulation can also bypass his acausality.

@Fate I see.

Well to avoid confusion in the future I will explain. Seeing as Lavy would continue to summon clones throughout time, logically considering the situation he would be faced with continous Lucemon avatars from those points in time making the fight into a battle of attrition. The fight also took Lucemon's character and values into account as well.

Also dont get me started on Digimon 2-A scaling...that deserves a blog on its own...But yes, Falldown Lucemon is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<Satan Lucey.

>Passive mindhax

Because according to Fate, Schala, who's so fodder to Lavos that it's not even funny, who was still being absorbed and is utterly helpless, resists FATE's mindscrew, which is on the level of Homura's.

>Conceptual hax

How does hers work again? If Lavos kills her once, she's done for due to that effect. It's pretty much being a Demon Lord.

Which I replied to and pointed out that they are nowhere near comparable.

Just rips out the Lavos before he became 2-A. And kills him there and then (Or BFRs)

>Comparability

Both, Kal and Fate, said otherwise. I'm more inclined to believe them here.

>Rip out Lavos

Best case scenario for Homura if she touches Lavos is that she instantly becomes a mindlave. Worst case is instant absorption as she's the new Arbiter. Or the instant counterattack. BFR is literally the most useless thing in Homura's arsenal currently.

Considering the two cosmolgies (Admittedly i only know CT of the Chrono series so feel free to correct me if i'm wrong), the place where the nonexistent multiverse ended up is basically the DBT because it's the place of discarded/destroyed/erased/obsolete timelines. So BFR sends Lavos home.

But hey it means that Homura can come back from it so it's a plus i guess

>Sees Kal's comment

Uh so Madoka is made of 3-D beings now? Well rip, gotta downgrade.

That's Power Drain.

I forgot about the time Lavos traveled through different multiverses, sorry.

Even if they were 4-D, Madoka isn't some sort of hivemind, and screwing with her mind doesn't screw with all of theirs.

@Cal

It does, actually. Madoka herself uses Sayaka as a failsafe for her memories.

I misunderstood your comment, sorry. To clarify (since I probably should have earlier) I'm not saying they're 2-A beings or anything, I'm saying they are a group of consciousnesses on Madoka's level which would be the same in regards to mind manip. @Kal and @Cal

So, I unfolled for obvious reasons, but the vote count is 2 for Lavos and 0 for, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back