• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Rewind Rumble thread before forum removal

Goku didn't even go MUI he went from Base to Super to Blue and than dead. I watched Steven's reaction to it and in the live stream the fans were on my side and seriously many people raged after seeing that outcome and someone did say that Yamcha or Krillin can beat The Flash

GokuSolosYourVerse said:
Goku didn't even go MUI he went from Base to Super to Blue and than dead. I watched Steven's reaction to it and in the live stream the fans were on my side and seriously many people raged after seeing that outcome and someone did say that Yamcha or Krillin can beat The Flash
Okay, so you're not gonna research it yourself and let BIASED FANS decide who wins.

There are some characters that managed to land attacks on Flash even if there slower than Flash. Goku could just find a strategy on where to hit Flash.

Uhhhhhhhhh

That pretty much means that they're either

A) Faster than him

Or

B) .....I have nothing else

I really hate it when DBZ fans try to do research on DC.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

That'd be a massive lowball on his part, since he's proven feats of Immeasurable speed before.

Do some research before you blabber your lips.

I think I know of a more fair one

Evolution Goku vs DCEU Flash cause Comics are too insane so movie versions makes fights more fair

MLPlover2011 said:
DerpyLulu said:
AnimationRewind: Now many characters has been come in CFC and RR, enjoy to watch fight videos!
Niko from OneShot: How come you don't have any fights for me to fight?

AnimationRewind: That's it because you're just a featless character.

CFC and RR Fanon Wikias: Allow us to introduce ourselves.
I know you like Niko but can you please stop spamming fights with her
That's why we just wanna Niko to be in CFC and RR.

Back