• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Rewind Rumble thread before forum removal

MLPlover2011 said:
I am using Comic Rainbow Dash vs DBS Goku
if we're using the comics that might be a stomp in the other direction because if i recall characters in the comics have feats up to 2-A, right? might be better to use xeno goku if that's true.

my heart is with goku but my money is on rainbow dash. partly because the IDW comics are overpowered as crap and also the person making it's name is "MLPlover"

I finish the Pre Analysis for Goku so now I will work on the other pre analysis and may begin the fight but where should I make the fight take place I need your opinions

wouldn't that give rainbow a massive advantage since you can't fly in the void unless you have wings like she does?

no the elements need to be put together to do anything. but rainbow power mode could do some damage if she can use that without the rest of the team

Back