• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Rewind Rumble thread before forum removal

Alright I finished the pre analysis for both want me to make a Goku profile before I start working on the fight?

About Niko vs. Madotsuki, Kris vs. The Drifter, Giffany vs. Vee vs. Monika, Undertale vs. Touhou, Dream Users FFA. Time Users FFA, and Ice Users FFA are still uncompleted.

Mind if you could help me what these battles do, i don't know about how to solving the problem about finished make pre-analysis for these battles because i'm not very good intelligent person.

DerpyLulu said:
About Niko vs. Madotsuki, Kris vs. The Drifter, Giffany vs. Vee vs. Monika, Undertale vs. Touhou, Dream Users FFA. Time Users FFA, and Ice Users FFA are still uncompleted.
Mind if you could help me what these battles do, i don't know about how to solving the problem about finished make pre-analysis for these battles because i'm not very good intelligent person.
Kris only has 1 chapter in development and Deltarune isn't complete so I don't know if anyone could help with the Kris vs Drifter one

Except for maybe Jevil he is in the reality warping free for all but anyway I will work on Goku's profile for any DBZ fan that comes to the wiki

yeah jevil can probably stay since i doubt he's gonna keep showing up. although he does scale to basically featless characters

Instead of remake pages, there's restore button where mods or admins can restore pages with ask.

If i remake pages, i could be forget about get informations...

I don't think it matters if Canon and Non canon are on the same page for character profiles just like Sonic has many versions

The character profiles can be composites while in fights they can be specific versions of them but composites are allowed in fights too

Well i'm gonna do Mario and Luigi vs. Hat Kid and Bow Kid, Magical Girls FFA, and John Egbert vs. Luka from Monster Girl Quest tomorrow, hopefully...

MLPlover2011 said:
Anyone thinking of a April Fools or joke battle but I think they would mostly be on blogs
i would be down with an april fools joke battle. maybe with all of the shittiest ocs of different fandoms?

Back