• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 3 ( ═íÔùë ═£╩û ═íÔùë)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RKGenki said:
Not really? Like, she's still dumb, but she's not 5. Unless you want to say that Iris Heart is a child because her base form is
I don't know a lot about this series, but isn't Iris Heart like hundreds of years old? Yellow Heart is 5, and she's still the same person after transforming, right?

Superweeb2987 said:
I don't know a lot about this series, but isn't Iris Heart like hundreds of years old? Yellow Heart is 5, and she's still the same person after transforming, right?
No, Iris' age is unknown as we don't know how long has it been since Plutia became a CPU. At that time she was as young as she looks and after becoming one she stopped aging, while her HDD form already looked like that. Same thing happened with Peashy when she became a CPU at the age of 5. More than 10 years passed since then

Superweeb2987 said:
So, how old is she mentally? Is she still 5 mentally? Or does she age mentally? And if it's only been 10 years, that means she's 15, right?
She should be 15 overall, yes. In base she's basically still 5, in HDD idk as it doesn't always match with the base form, but she does act a bit like a dumb child

ThePixelKirby said:
>Composite Human
kek
The biggest breasts from real life, you can't deny it unless you find some character capable of breast expanding to insane sizes. XD

Kaltias said:
Dargoo adding Selvaria to the list will happen roughly at the same time as Kingdom Hearts 4 coming out. ovo
Why does he take that long?

@Celestial

A character can only take one spot.

She should take the 7-C spot

@Everyone

Mother (Skullgirls)'s page was deleted, we need a new character for the high 2-A spot

OOOF

I think we should give room for more characters.

Having only a few characters take almost all the spots feels wrong

Could someone tell me which tiers have huge or gigantic breasts as per the Danbooru standard?

Huge = at least as large as one's head (in terms of volume)

Gigantic = At least TWICE more volume than in one's head

Why exactly is Kwon in the Low 7-C spot over Miss Fortune?

Also we need a new High 2-A now that Mother is gone

Also also Monster Musume got a new character who should take the 9-B spot, Cathyl

Also Ragyo should beat out Gwyn for 6-B now

I'm not sure about that one. Composite Human's page is taken with the ideology that they have all the best features of humanity without the negative parts. But a big chest or a small chest don't really do anything for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back