• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Large Size (Names and so forth)

Sera_EX

She Who Dabbles in Fiction
VS Battles
Retired
Just making this thread to let everyone know I'm open to suggestions for better names for certian types, as I came up with them on the fly, or adjustments to the scale for the lower types. Whichever is more convenient for our purposes.

Careless typo (I'm on my phone). Thanks!

@Darkanine

Wonderful. Thanks. Also, would you happen to know how to change the name of a category? Large Sized Characters should probably just be Large Characters (Giants can be a sub-category perhaps). It's not harmful, just my OCD talking here lol.

So, do a lot of Digimon scale to this? I know Examon does, but Digimon sizes vary from media to media. Either way, this seems good. Maybe sub sections like Regen. For like planet sized beings we can put "Large Size (Planetary)" on the file.

Yeah...we should.

I'm glad you caught onto that before I got halfway through the profiles... :') (though I never have a problem going back, per se).

I don't know about Amitabha being our example for universal size, given how much it dwarves the universe (and that's an understatement).

Does omnipresence that encompasses a multiverse count? Otherwise i'm not sure if Madoka is the right example for Multiversal

I originally intended to make a note for that, but I'm not sure if we should mix speed with size in this case. After all, it's physical size (that which can be measured).

What do you all think?

Depends on the omnipresence. Most omnipresents aren't physically everywhere at once. Like they aren't one big mass of shambling matter the size of a universe. Some are though, such as Bender.

The Everlasting said:
Omnipresence isn't really... size.

The question is who can qualify for multiversal size.
Indeed. If a character is seen to dwarf the universe, they are such a size though.

Well there is the Cosmic Imagination as Dark said. It's a living infinite multiverse

An example of multi-universal/multiversal size:

MultSize902

That white ball is the universe.

Well, that information is from profiles or games, and always in games the Digital World is referred to as a universe / multiverse.

@Ever

Hijiri Kasuga (Trinity Seven)

Not necessary. That is automatically included in their questionable omnipotence.

Well, if omnipresence doesn't count, then we should remove Madoka.

I am not sure about which, if any, characters that we should use as examples instead though.

The size of a 1-A cannot be measured. The size of a higher dimensional can.

So immeasurable isn't really wrong.

Anyway I still agree with The Cosmic Imaginatio for multiversal due to being a living sentient multiverse.

Full power UKG is unknown in size. We only know that she is bigger than her galaxy-sized self

I see there's more confusion about multiversal size.

Basically:

>Bigger than a significant portion of the universe or as big as universe. (Universe size).

>Bigger than the universe (see the pic of Kasuga I posted above) (Multiverse size).

It's like if you're bigger than even the largest of planets, you are star sized. So any character larger than the universe will suffice. There's a good number of characters that qualify, they just don't have profiles yet (a certain carterpillar comes to mind).

Multiverse size is indeed even more rare than the already rare universe size (as stated above). The Cosmic Imagination definitely qualifies if it is the multiverse.

Kaltias said:
The size of a 1-A cannot be measured. The size of a higher dimensional can.

So immeasurable isn't really wrong.

Anyway I still agree with The Cosmic Imaginatio for multiversal due to being a living sentient multiverse.
Hm, no. The concept of space-time is meaningless for 1-A's. Includes the concept of distance, and "size".

Immeasurable should be for Hilbert space, not outerversal.

Emn at his peak could be multiverse sized.

He scales to The Rift because the incident in The Rift that wiped it all out was merely him putting bleach on his athlete's foot to stop the itch. So The Rift in its entirety is embodied by a small section of his foot.

So should we rename "immeasurable" to "irrelevant" instead?

Yes, I got no idea where "immeasurable" came from, as such concept is meaningless before them.

Range:

Irrelevant: At this point, range has no meaning as said entities on this level transcend it (1-A or above).

Immeasurable = Something that cannot be measured. 1-A size cannot be measured.

If we call tier High 2-A to High 1-B size higher dimensional, 1-A can be immeasurable size.

I'm also positive that you can determine that Yog-Sothoth is bigger than Nyarlatothep and they are both beyond dimensional. So it isn't a meaningless concept for 1-As or above

No, again. The concept of size(space-time) is entirely meaningless for 1-A's. Just as range is meaningless for them as well

If they ever say a 1-A is "bigger" than another then those are just metaphors. It does not mean anything at all.

Also, technically size does not really equal to higher dimensions, just as you can't measure speed for 4-D speed, this holds the same significance in higher dimensions.

Back