• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lara Croft revision

Will she become a Wall level 9-B tier since she can survive helicopter and plane crashes, and fight against animals including a bear? According to a user, in the new timeline she can overwhelm grey wolves and kills a gian demon as well as survive several falls. What do you guys think?

Her doppleganger surviving a big fall is actually likely a wall level dura feat, she has also fought many types of animals, and monster stronger than bears.

Oooooooooooh boi.

Needless to say, I agree with this. She's fought against supernatural foes that can take an absolute beating from her and her guns, and her guns themselves are high-end Wall level for being able to wittle down armored soldiers and helicopters to nothing more than scrap.

Well, we need to post the scan/feats of her feats here before changing the profile.

I believe any of the videos from Tomb Raider 2014, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider will do just fine.

I mean, the profile will look like an absolute mess without the links, not that it's clean anyway.

In the same video she also survived being swung into a cliffside at top speed.

I mean, we still need some video links, those games aren't short ones.

Hmmmmmm, in one of those scans, she brute-forces herself from tightly-tied ropes too and tears them apart. That's a definite upgrade in lifting strength.

There's also the fact that she went toe-to-toe with supernatural beings wielding gigantic maces and whatnot. Rise of the Tomb Raider should also be a good source of feats.

Mods have already agreed, and so has Hellbeast1.

Fun fact, you can survive those explosions at point-blank range without issue. She also tanks her rifle grenades at point-blank range no problem, courtesy or ROTTR. Also brushes off being burned for extended periods of time.

Since the majority seems to agree with the upgrades, I see no reason why it shouldn't be done.

Also I'd suggest separating Old and Survivor Timeline Lara since the two are completely different and OG Lara is stronger from my understanding.

Don't have scans (It's a long timeline lol)

Her higher level feats are already mentioned on the profile.

Also not sure where this feat is but supposedly she dodges lightning

Apparently that was debunked here but she still dodged some form of electricity so a calc maybe needed.

Oh well, Legend Lara's bound to have dozens of similar feats as Survivor Lara so separating them might not be a bad idea after all.

Until then, Supersonic it is.

Anyway, I believe the rest of the stuff is fine to apply. Should I carry out the edits?

why doesnt anyone mention her pushing the pyramid blocks? crushing stone with her strikes? bending steel?

punching people like 3 meters straight up into the air?

Woah, they exist?

Demn. This is a necro, but some links would be nice.

Which Lara did these feats, BTW?

Back