• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So can someone please explain Chaos' wincon here? Because as of yet i havent seen any actual argument as to how Chaos wins yet people are FRAing

"Well, Chaos is made of concentrated liquid Chaos Energy instead of water, 5x is pretty significant and Lapis is a glass cannon, so, I'll go with Chaos for now."

"Lapis will also have a hard time getting past that Regen, and if she tries to fly out of range, he can immobilize her with Chaos Bind."

@Paulo except the gap isnt 5x, theyre almost dead equal

Destroying his brain or freezing him bypasses his regen

But with her low dura, he is packing more than a one shot. Destroying his brain would work and so would freezing but how often does she start with that?

No, they're not, even if Lapis did the feat while weakened, this just means she is superior to it to an unknown degree, that makes the gap in power smaller, but in no way makes them dead equal, Chaos still has a significant advantage, and even if he didn't, Lapis is still a glass cannon, so it doesn't change much.

You are correct, doing that would bypass his regen, but she is much more likely to start with water attacks or chains (attacking Garnet in her first appearence, destroying the Ruby ship, attacking Jasper in the boat, trapping Malachite, Blue Diamond fight, etc).

Heavily upscaling from 35 Petatons doesn't seem like it would make you even with 183 Petatons. Granted it's up there, but I don't think it can cover a 5x AP gap fully. Now 2x-3x? Sure, maybe. But not 5x.

Edit: Ninja'd.

I think he made that very clear. Which I find funny considering that he started off by saying Chaos kinda stomps.

Well if Lapis is able to control any fluid she definitely can. Has she shown that she can do that?

Chaos Control is just Water Manipulation so advanced that it manipulated the quantum strings that form the molecules of water in the oxygen around them, and uses it to warp space and time.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Well, Chaos is made of concentrated liquid Chaos Energy instead of water, 5x is pretty significant and Lapis is a glass cannon, so, I'll go with Chaos for now."
"Lapis will also have a hard time getting past that Regen, and if she tries to fly out of range, he can immobilize her with Chaos Bind."

SBA says:

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back