• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently there was an old thread of this battle but it went dead so, guess we might as well have a do-over!

-Both at High 6-A

-Speed Equalized

Lapis: (1 votes, Weekly)

Chaos: (6 votes, MYHERO, Paulo, Shadow, Chosen, Wright, Maverick)

Incon: (0 votes)

Lapis vs Chaos

I'm sorry, I might have jumped to conclusions, as I thought Lapis was also around 2 exatons. Anyways Chaos is a 183.24 petatons, so that is a 5.2x difference in AP.

Despite the AP I'm pretty sure Lapis stomps as she can basically control Chaos to her very whim.

Well, Chaos is made of concentrated liquid Chaos Energy instead of water, 5x is pretty significant and Lapis is a glass cannon, so, I'll go with Chaos for now.

Lapis will also have a hard time getting past that Regen, and if she tries to fly out of range, he can immobilize her with Chaos Bind.

I would like to say, that Lapis can create a bunch of copies of him to fight him or just freeze him to beat him the same way Chaos 6 got beat. But votes counted.

Well the five time difference makes sure that the clones aren't that much of a problem and Chaos can also bind her as well.

Actually, probably should have mentioned this before, but she heavily upscales from said 35 petaton feat, as she did it while extremely weakened with a cracked Gem. So, basically was near death and did it casually so the difference probably isn't that much.

But it's still there and like Weekly stated she hasn't made a high 6-A clone before so that's out of the window.

Not really, she mostly starts by attacking with huge water hands or making water chains (First appearence, destroying the Ruby ship, Jasper in the boat, trapping Malachite, Blue Diamond fight, etc).

I'm pretty sure the consensus around her clones was that she makes them as strong as her opponent. Plus again, was weakened when she did it so could very likely make even stronger clones.

@Cinnabar Wouldn't saying that Lapis can make clones that are stronger than her be a no limits fallacy?

@Weekly So there around the exatons?

Actually hold up. If Garnet is strong enough to oneshot her with a casual punch would that mean she has 7-A dura? That doesn't sound right.

Also, side note, but does anyone else think that Garnet doesn't need the (Steven Universe) by her name? There's only one other person on the site with a name close to hers and her name is Garnet Til Alexandros XVII, like, you'd have to be a fool to confuse those 2 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back