• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lapis Lazuli vs. Aquamarine

Aquamarine should have the reaction time and ability to immobilize Lapis and take her time poofing and / or shattering her.

But Topaz did dodge her "freezing" I'm pretty sure Lapis is capable of doing something even better also not to mention Lapis can create Aqua's clown

Don't bump every five minutes, please. But anyway, Aquamarine should be in a much higher end of High 6-A than Lapis, since she could restrain Alexandrite without much effort, but her wand mostly focus in paralyzing the opponent, rather than really doing physical damage, the best thing she was really shown doing was when she threw Pearl into far away, but Lapis could quickly come back, since she can fly, and even though both are glass cannons, Lapis has the advantage, since the fight takes place around the ocean, which means she could simply do this, not to mention her water clones, which could help a lot here, so, yeah, I vote for Lapis.

I'm pretty sure that Lapis is even stronger than Alexandrite since in Malachite vs Alexandrite Jasper was the dominating one and Lapis didn't even get to use her powers . Lapis can create at least 10 clones of Alexandrite to finish her off

Leyi12396 said:
I'm pretty sure that Lapis is even stronger than Alexandrite since in Malachite vs Alexandrite Jasper was the dominating one and Lapis didn't even get to use her powers . Lapis can create at lest 10 clones of Alexandrite to finish her off
Sdcfvgbhnjmk

"But Topaz did dodge her "freezing" I'm pretty sure Lapis is capable of doing something even better also not to mention Lapis can create Aqua's clown"

I'm pretty sure Aquamarine was actually aiming for the escape pod.

Aquamarine has already shown the ability to freeza multiple individuals simultaneously with no effort. She would be able to freeze both Lapis and her clones simultaneously.

Not even Alexandrite is able to dodge her freezing. And there is nothing stopping Aquamarine from just spamming it.

Lapis is only MFTL in flight speed, correct? We can't say for certain it scales to her reactions or combat speed so, Aqua takes this. She froze a gem on near equal footing with the most powerful fusion so far, which just so happened to have Lapis in it. We also saw Alexandrite just rip apart after she froze them so, I think the wand is more potent than it looks. Either way, Aqua can easily react to Lapis and freeze her, and then there would be absolutely no way for Lapis to escape, leaving Aqua with only her evil, corrupt mind to think of the ways to shatter her.

Lapis' MFTL stats were removed ages ago. But anyway

Aqua: 2 (Damage3245 and Foxthefox1000)

Lapis: 2 (Me and Anonimoe7875)

Inconclusive: 0

Hi i'm new here :3 also, i know the last post was 1 month ago but i vote Lapis just because the fight takes place on the ocean and she has unfair advantage.

Lapis is basically guaranteed to win. Even if Aqua restrains her, what then? Lapis can use water powers without moving. And the fight is in the ocean full of water (also, Aqua's wings). Even without that, Aqua can't deal any damage. The only way for her to deal damage is to slam Lapis against the ocean, which doesn't really work that great since she can control it.

She could slam Lapis into the ground itself. The fight is taking place near the ocean, not right on top of it I presume.

Still, with Lapis having her water powers, the only way for Aqua to win is for Lapis be sleeping or something

I don't see how. Aquamarine is fast enough to immobilize Alexandrite effortlessly. Lapis has a lot of power to her but I don't think it's going to be a major factor in this kind of battle. It'll be over extremely quickly in Aquamarine's favoer.

Damage3245 said:
Aquamarine is fast enough to immobilize Alexandrite effortlessly.
Except Alexandrite couldn't even see Aquamarine, not to mention trying to dodge. And it's not like Alex has any speed feats anyway. And as I said - speed doesn't matter. Aquamarine can't kill Lapis fast enough so that she doesn't die from water fist/a dozen of her clones/being impaled with her own wings/whatever. Also, she does need about 1.5 seconds to get her want ready, by that time Lapis becomes a fast flying target, which would be way harder to hit than Topaz, who dodged the wand effortlessly

Tipoima said:
Except Alexandrite couldn't even see Aquamarine, not to mention trying to dodge. And it's not like Alex has any speed feats anyway. And as I said - speed doesn't matter. Aquamarine can't kill Lapis fast enough so that she doesn't die from water fist/a dozen of her clones/being impaled with her own wings/whatever. Also, she does need about 1.5 seconds to get her want ready, by that time Lapis becomes a fast flying target, which would be way harder to hit than Topaz, who dodged the wand effortlessly
Aquamarine wasn't trying to hit Topaz. She grabbed the escape pod to destroy it.

Damage3245 said:
Aquamarine wasn't trying to hit Topaz. She grabbed the escape pod to destroy it.
I'm not sure how true is that. Beam had to go through her. Either way - Topaz did dodge it

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Isn't throwing the opponent around the only move Aquamarine actually does after catching them?
She could throw her opponent onto the ground. Sufficient force will either poof a Gem or crack their gem.

Back