• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lamb and Wolf decide to hunt a target that evades death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindred have decided that Oryx's evasion of death is getting on their nerves and decide to do it personally.

I hope this is not a stomp.

SBA.

Kindred :

vs

Oryx:1 (via incap Wokistan)

Yeah I dont understand what he can do either, he looked super haxxed so I just picked him.

Looking on the profile, Oryx resists everything there. Second key definitely stomps due to almost all his powers being passive. Oryx decides Kindred's existence isn't actually true GG

He resists 2-A conceptual death manipulation? And he can deny the existence of the concept death itself?

Type 5 makes him outside the concept, and his son did once kill the concept of death, somehow. He resists the deathhax of The Daughters of Oryx, which can kill concepts and kill things that can regen from being retroactively erased across multiple timelines. Oryx can make and break concepts in his Ascendant Realm, and his will passively assaults that which is foreign.

Wokistan said:
Type 5 makes him outside the concept, and his son did once kill the concept of death, somehow. He resists the deathhax of The Daughters of Oryx, which can kill concepts and kill things that can regen from being retroactively erased across multiple timelines. Oryx can make and break concepts in his Ascendant Realm, and his will passively assaults that which is foreign.
Yeah but can he break Type 2 concepts?.

His son killed the concept of death apparently which means nothing since death still happens with the destiny verse.

Killing Kindred means killing the literal possiblity for anyone to die in other words to kill Kindred you have to kill the concept death itself at across an infinite multiverse.

Yeah, considering his daughters can kill axioms stated to define the entire Ascendant Plane and they're way weaker than him.

Plenty of people can just put it back.

Funny thing, Oryx seems to have the means to affect stuff over an infinite multiverse considering the Vex as a collective saw no way that they'd survive against him (They are unable to predict the Player Character) and they built a certain Infinite Forest that they should have just been able to retreat to otherwise.

Also, he wouldn't need to kill it to win, because as per our incapacitation page if the opponent is put into a state where they can't harm the other, they're incapped and lose. All he needs to do is have his passive law refuse to let in this weird foreign concept, and as Kindred doesn't resist law manipulation I'm under no inclination to believe this won't work.

Wokistan said:
Yeah, considering his daughters can kill axioms stated to define the entire Ascendant Plane and they're way weaker than him.
Plenty of people can just put it back.

Funny thing, Oryx seems to have the means to affect stuff over an infinite multiverse considering the Vex as a collective saw no way that they'd survive against him (They are unable to predict the Player Character) and they built a certain Infinite Forest that they should have just been able to retreat to otherwise.
I have literally 0 idea what that means.

You would need to provide evidence of people putting death back in the verse not just say that people can put it back.

That in no way shape or form means that he csn kill things across an entire infinite multiverse, all thayt means is that from the point of time they were in, there was no timeline where they would be able to survive Oryx. Kindred exists in multiple timelines in an infinite number of universes.

It's the definition for type 2 concept, except phrased slightly different

A lot of people have concept manip. Therefore, it is possible that they can just, you know, manipulate a concept. Not really a leap in logic.

Except all these timelines are there, in the IF. If he can't kill across an infinite multiverse, the Vex in some of those timelines shouldn't have much to worry about.

Wokistan said:
It's the definition for type 2 concept, except phrased slightly different
A lot of people have concept manip. Therefore, it is possible that they can just, you know, manipulate a concept. Not really a leap in logic.

Except all these timelines are there, in the IF. If he can't kill across an infinite multiverse, the Vex in some of those timelines shouldn't have much to worry about.
It really is especially if it is not said that he killed the concept of death itself especially across an infinite multiverse.

That is not how timelines work, especially if they are meant to be splitting off from a current one, it just means that IF he decides to kill them right now, there is no timeline where they survive, no matter how many timelines there are.

It's a leap in logic that in a verse with conceptual manipulation on several characters, somebody puts a concept back after someone else destroys it?

Except they aren't "splitting off". They're each different locations in the IF. The IF has an infinite amount of parallel realities running simultaneously, and the Vex use it for all sorts of stuff. The fact that they don't consider just hiding deep into the IF a way to survive against Oryx is indicative that he'd get to them even with that buffer. Also, read my other comment above about incap.

But either way I guess I am counting the vote, maybe someone with better insight on Kindred than me can argue this. I can count the incap vote, not sure whether lw manipulation works on Kindred who does not obey the laws of the physical world.

I mean, if it's counted the match'd be a stomp since we don't allow passives anymore.

Wokistan said:
I mean, if it's counted the match'd be a stomp since we don't allow passives anymore.
We dont? well shit looks like I missed out on some threads... Would you close this?

Sure. Here's the page for Stomp Thread, btw. I can shoot you the link to the specific thread if you want later.

Gdi key 2 Oryx why does all your shit have to be passive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back