• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lakyus Aindra vs Zach Noveda

Zach has the tools to easily win under the right conditions, but otherwise Lakyus will quickly overwhelm him with Kilineiram. I haven't real MoL in a while; what does he typically start off with?

He generally spams force bolts and elemental attacks to overwhelm the opponent. Some can change directions to attack from behind, and fire attacks generally have good AoE.

I don't know anything about Zach, but will the fact Lakyus's floating swords can act as a shield and float around her help with some of his attacks?

Against regular blasts, probably, but against stuff like AoE fireballs, serpents of lightning, TK waves, etc, it prob wouldn't help much. His attacks that make the ground collapse or turn into jaws that bite the opponent would be a pain to deal with too. Does she have shield spells?

Then I guess this match up isn't too good for her.

I was gonna put him against Evileye or a Pleiade, but everyone got upgraded. >_>

she seems liable to use her High 8-C attack when getting a bit pressured, but that's all she has going for her it seems

I vote inconclusive. Lakyus can likely resist direct magical attacks thanks to her Cleric class, and if she gets in close then she wins with Dark Blade Mega Impact. However, Zach has several spells which could potentially end the fight.

While he can fly, I don't think he really uses it during combat. Mostly to cross larger distances, but in a regular fight he'd prob just stay on the ground.

Back