• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lakewood Slasher/Ghostface Issues

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
This is rather simple. I feel like many of the stats here are pretty inflated.

Attack Potency: Street level (Capable of killing people by fully penetrating their knife into them)

Being able to kill people with a knife is nothing above 10-B, maybe 10-A if they are able to do so easily. Sure, penetration gives a good boost towards the amount of damage you can do, but it has nothing to do with the actual amount of force behind your attacks.

Speed: Unknow

Should just be Normal Human or Athletic Human depending on build.

Durability: Street level (Survived getting shot by police during a STING operation)

Plenty of regular humans survive gunshot wounds, it varies greatly on where the shot hits. You'd only give Street level if the bullet had trouble damaging them or was stated to have less of an impact, otherwise it's not a dura feat.

Ghostface suffers from similar issues.

Attack Potency: Street level (Capable of killing people by fully penetrating their knife into them)

See above.

Speed: Peak Human (Disappeared from a car and changed their clothes before Sidney could notice them twice)

This reads more like cinematic time rather than an actual speed feat. I'd like a link.

Durability: Street level (Survived bullets. Cracked through a table)

See above for the former, the latter... is an AP feat?

I also think this isn't really deserving of a composite.

This all seems to make sense.

Makes sense to me. Is this the same case for the OG Ghostface, though?

Oh, it's literally the same justifications.

I guess I'll mention that here too.

I actually didn't know the Scream TV series had a profile here.

Yeah everything here seems a bit wanked honestly, except maybe the the durability (Brandon James and Piper, one of the Scream killers, have gotten shot in areas where it'd normally be instant death but survived.)

I think that this is probably right in many regards, and I'll edit the pages to be more accurate. Although, I think that Street Durability is justified for both. Like PK4L said above, the Slasher has survived normally fatal shots, and the part about Ghostface cracking a table was likely referring to the time when Ghostface was thrown into a table hard enough to break it.

It's not one person who performed all of the same feats. The different title wielders should be at least seperated by keys.

Yes but determaning who did what is hard and requires speculation, similarly to the films. I am just saying what I was told. Ask the one who made the profiles is what I recomend.

Back