• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laharl vs Bloom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two universal monarchs whom are among the most powerful of the worlds . Two similar entities, yet opposite at the same instance, in SO MANY WAYS ! Laharl challenges her to an spar after figuring out her strength later on.

- Speed Equalized for better results, even though there is some SLIGHT evidence Bloom is MFTL at EoS.

- Bloom Starts out in Base, can use other forms if neccessary.

WHO WINS ... ?

Bloom of winx club by wlnxgirl360-d3fxfl2
" Your...royal too ? "

Overlord laharl by fuzudx-d7u1c71
" Just because i'm royal...don't underestimate me. I'll destroy you without batting an eye if you aren't careful ... Dragon Flame ... "

Gonna Guess Laharl here Mainly Because His wide versatility of spells Skills Overall combat experience such

Though his Universe level feat seems much stronger than Blooms Universe level feat In base So transformations might be necessary

oh also just a heads up you might wanna link the profiles of both characters

True true. I do not udnerestimate Laharl .

Transformations added .

I'll do so later

If new upgrades are given to this fight pretty soon , i will need to close this ...

Yeah sorry Seed but this needs to be closed. Blooms profile is outdated as it is. We should at least get the upgrades for her through so we can focus on cleaning up her profile but at least the upgrades will make her somewhat useable in vs fights.

Bump. Can someone please close this ? This is now an massive stomp in Bloom's favor. And with possible 2-A changes in the future , it will make this stomp all the more nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back