• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lack of information on the Tales Series.

Phoenixstorm9 said:
Saint rider 890 said:
True but at least we can scaled Berseria cast to Zestria cast ?
Be patient, with Indignation in Berseria there might not even be any need, Zestiria should also, at the very least, scale to High 6-A from them fighting Jade who can damage Van who is, in turn, comparable to Luke.
Even without Indignation Berseria cast like Velvet , Artorious and Innominat should be around High 6-A .

There many statement why someone like Velvet , Artorious and Innominat Upgrade to High 6-A .

- Innominat pushed four Eympherian despite he get weakened .

- 4 Eympherian surpise to see weakened Velvet seal Innominat by herself .

- According to Edna Seraphim can move continent.

- Here a wiki about Innominat and Empyrean . On Innominat wiki there a some mention about Planet .

Also, after doing Berseria's cameo fight, i found out about something called the "Harbinger of the End" who takes on the form of a golden penguin and apparently grants wishes and destroys worlds and was threatening to destroy the Berseria world, you don't fight it, but the cameo fight is the characters fighting against you in its name.

Something i found in the Ex Dungeon along with all the bullshit game desig, though i kinda already knew this, the Malakhim and Empyreans are originally from a different dimension called the Heavenly Realm, what that entails, i have absolutely no idea. 4D Empyreans? Probably not.

Not perse. But it *is* supported by the numerous cameo bosses, recurring summons, and reappearing Artes like Indignation and Maxwell Minimus.

BowserRulesAll said:
Not perse. But it *is* supported by the numerous cameo bosses, recurring summons, and reappearing Artes like Indignation and Maxwell Minimus.
I see, also long time no see, Bow!^^

Cameo Bosses are just guest characters for the sake of fan-service nothing more. Most Tales set in their own universe and characters appearing from another game are non-anon by default

Rays is doing some fanscy stuff, like implying that Lailah is Velvet's sister and et

What about Rays scaling? Sorey never actually fight Velvet in that game.

Meh. I can get around scaling some of the cameo characters but Rays is 100% non-canon to the main games.

No shit Sorey scale to Berseira, but I want to scale Bers characters to Zest somehow.

I am gonna play Berseira again soon and try find something new.

I mean, Zaveid is a boss in Berseria. And there's no indication that he grew stronger by the time Zestiria rolled around.

Besides which. Scaling Berseria to Zestiria makes Berseria's scaling to Xillia all the more consistent. And Xillia is High 6-A in it's own right.

Zavied scale to Lailah in Zest, There is no proof that he's 1000 younger self is anywhere as strong as he is in Zest

This is not how scaling works. You can't flip this on it's head.

A bit off topic, but do any of you know where one might find a proper full body picture of Armatized Artorius? I can't find one for the life of me.

That's the thing though, i wanted to find one that shows his full body, the closest i got was one on the Tales wiki here, but it is exceptionally tiny.

@Velox: I will... once i finish watching the full walkthrough of Tales of Xillia.

@Phoenix: Sorry, but this is the clearest picture that i could manage. And to go find one is an impossible task.

Btw, it looks great, but you should change Laphicet's justification to "Possesses the Indignation spell, which is this powerful" instead of scaling him to Artorius and vice-versa.

Don't bother, i'm reworking the profiles, when i'm done, he'll have all the keys neccesary. I intend to do the Zestiria cast as well.

ZERO7772 said:
Rays is doing some fanscy stuff, like implying that Lailah is Velvet's sister and et
What about Rays scaling? Sorey never actually fight Velvet in that game.
He and Mikleo fight againts Fake Velvet and they can't beat her .

Sorey , Mikleo , Edna , Mileena and IX working together with Real Velvet to beat Fake Velvet . Mikleo , IX , Edna , Sorey is tired meanwhile Velvet still fine and beat her fake self .

https://youtu.be/4F8KEfIMYB8

Check this video on 45.48 .

Back