• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This still hasn't been applied yet? Being that I'm in a L4D mood right now I'm willing to assist to edit any of these in and get these revisions made. Looking over the thread, there are some things missing that could definitely still be touched upon and/or proposed like missing abilities, feats and refinement of some of these pages overall as well as some potential calcs, like the Tank being able to punch cars and easily break down safe room doors with ease.

Bumping so progress can be made. What needs to be added from here exactly? Once the approved revisions get applied I might make a new thread to go over other propositions I believe might be helpful. Nothing big, but it'll definitely improve upon most of the profiles.

Not bad, can do. Seeing as you're the only one responding to this as of now, if no one really objects I'll go ahead and add those. If I'm not wrong, the Survivors should scale to those speed feats solely on the fact that they can canonically react fast enough to both stop a hunter mid-air and could cut a smoker's tongue before it could ensnare them, after all there are achievements rewarded to players who do this (See achievements "Dead Stop" and "Lickety-Split"). Of course, this'd be attributed to their reaction speeds.

Not bad, can do. Seeing as you're the only one responding to this as of now, if no one really objects I'll go ahead and add those. If I'm not wrong, the Survivors should scale to those speed feats solely on the fact that they can canonically react fast enough to both stop a hunter mid-air and could cut a smoker's tongue before it could ensnare them, after all there are achievements rewarded to players who do this (See achievements "Dead Stop" and "Lickety-Split"). Of course, this'd be attributed to their reaction speeds.
Yeah they'd scale to that reaction speed wise. And their duras wouldbe updated to 9-B+

Would the Tank also be 9-A, it lifts and assumingly destroys a helicopter in the comics, and the tank should have large size due to the survivors implying that the tank is about 10 to 12 feet tall.

Would the Tank also be 9-A, it lifts and assumingly destroys a helicopter in the comics, and the tank should have large size due to the survivors implying that the tank is about 10 to 12 feet tall.
Gameplay model isn't that big, nor does it appear to approach that size in the cinematics

Nick is most likely exaggerating since he's not a fan of being shot instead of the tank

Back