• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Possessing a single body wouldn't do anything to all the other Kyubey tho.

Regardless Bog is never going to beat all of them, so Kyubey makes the Isolation Field somewhere, eventually lures Bog in, gg.

That or he outlives

I know lol. In all seriousness, how many are there? Bog doesn't exactly...age, so, Kyubey outlives gg ain't a thing here.

@Cal

All over the planet + on other planets + Kyubey's homeworld which is a few billions of light years away (they have tech to come back quickly tho).

I know that Bog doesn't age naturally, but Kyubey's lifespan is so long that legitimately Bog could start decomposing before the little bastard shows signs of aging

@Weekly

It traps 2-A omnipresents on a corresponding scale who can make infinite M-bodies

Anyway, what's stopping Bog from taking the shard?

...it is an item, right? Not some soul thing that's implanted inside Kyubey or whatever?

I mean I have no earthly idea how you would esteem a fair number.

Either they are too many and Kyubey wins, or they aren't enough and Bog wins.

Plus I don't think that we can add it if we set an arbitrary limit

Hasnt a limit been set for a lot of Kyubey matches...? I remember that being a thing for Raven vs Kyubey

The shard is a shard of Homura's shield.

Bog doesn't really know what it does tho. He doesn't have reasons to steal it more than the reasons he has tho steal a piece of scrap metal (that's literally how it looks like)

@Kal Is the shard something Kyubey is physically holding? If it is im pretty sure it would be collateral fora tidal wave of acid

@Kep

Madoka uses M-Bodies because her true self cannot exist physically and those are her way to interact with the multiverse

@Weekly

That was back when restricting abilities was allowed

Kyubey teleports away then. Or gives Bog visions while he gets away.

Since when Bog decomposes metal.

@Kal Bog melted Gildedguy's armor and was melting his sword

Wouldnt Kyubey running away be self BFR...?

@Kep Yes he does though, Bog melted Gildedguy's armor and was melting his sword in their fight before GG set his sword on fire

Wouldn't this match always eventually lead to a Kyubey victory thanks to nigh-unlimited bodies?

We haven't been given a time for how long it takes Kyubey to make an isolation field and it could take an enormous amount of resources to make so that's not really a factor.

@Nico

They actually start building it at the very end of the Wraith Arc, and it's ready before Homura can deplete her Soul Gem completely.

Homura's stamina doesn't last weeks. She isn't Umika or Sayaka.

Back