• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Kaltias the fight doesn't take place where that machine is so it's not going to be in the fight. Not sure about what the shard does per say though

@Nico

Shard means acausality + can reverse engineer the shield to make a Isolation FIeld.

I'm not arguing that he would build it in front of Bog, i'm arguing that he can get away, build it fast enough, then come back and lure Bog in.

Even then, anything that's not a geological formation decomposes in millions of years, so in the absolute worst case Kyubey still outlives.

@Kaltias

Bog is pretty relentless so I doubt Kyubey is going to be given enough time to make the field even while trying to get away.

Is there a way for Bog to simply capture Kyubey? I mean taking out its legs would cripple it

I mean it would, but:

1) In character Bog would kill it

2) There are several other bodies

Bog would totally kill/eat Kyubey for like the first hundred or so deaths but Bog does have some intelligence so it'll figure that winning isn't going to be based on killing Kyubey

He controls multiple at once in Rebellion actually (After Madoka blows up the Isolation Field)

Assuming he can ressurect an infinite number of times (which all things considered he probably can) what is the limit to the number of him that there can be? Bog could incapacite them all if he wanted to

Well as I said they are all over the planet + other unknown planets + their own home world.

The exact number is unknown though

Back