• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kylo Ren vs Team RWBY

I think that Rwby can win this since Kylo isn't fully trained and while Team RWBY aren't full huntresses they still have great teamwork and have Aura.

How is this fair? Finn hold his own (Tho it ended up being wrecked) against an injured Kylo Ren. And although one could argue that Finn was very well trained i highly doubt that he is at the level of any of the Team RWBY. And honestly i don't see him with half of the skill necessary to beat them all at once. The only i thing he can hope for is dismember Yang because she would obviously tank everything while the rest would try to dodge. But even then if he kills someone Ruby would probably just freeze him in time.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
How is this fair? Finn hold his own (Tho it ended up being wrecked) against an injured Kylo Ren. And although one could argue that Finn was very well trained i highly doubt that he is at the level of any of the Team RWBY. And honestly i don't see him with half of the skill necessary to beat them all at once. The only i thing he can hope for is dismember Yang because she would obviously tank everything while the rest would try to dodge. But even then if he kills someone Ruby would probably just freeze him in time.
Kylo was both physically and emotionally damaged in that scenario, and spent the first part of the fight simply messing with Finn. It wasn't until Finn landed a hit that he went all out and wrecked him in like six seconds. Though I do agree that with speed equalized (without it this would be a stomp in Ren's favor), team RWBY holds the advantage, though this is going to be a pretty long fight and the team is likely to suffer at least one casualty, in my opinion.

You said speed is equalized, does that mean reaction speed and precog are still on? If so, Kylo wins. If not, RWBY wins, especially with Ruby's new power.

How fast is Star Wars character actually? To me it didn't seem that anyone except in a vehicle can outspeed Ruby.

Cropfist said:
Ren via hax.
Mind tricks won't work on people with strong enough wills and Ren has not displayed an aptitude for illusions. Furthermore, even if mind tricks would work on team RWBY members, Ren won't have time to hunker down and focus to pull off a strong enough mind-**** with four people attacking him at once. His only option is to resort to TK and lightsaber sequences. He can shove one or two around to keep them in check and control the flow of battle (in a manner similar to the approach of Kao Cen Darach from Legends) and may be stun one or two people while cutting down the rest. This is his only tactical option in my view.

Anyway, with speed equalized here, I think team RWBY could actually win this. They won't have an easy victory and may even lose two members but they could attain victory if they work well together and use some good tactics. As long as they keep Ren busy and don't give him enough time to focus his energies for powerful Force fuckery, they should be good.

Back