• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurumi Tokisaki vs The Ancestor (Darkest Dungeon)

BTW where does Kurumi accelerate all of her clones? She buffed the one carrying Shido, others got killed just fine.

This was when she faced Miku, Kaguya, Yuzuru and Yoshino, she accelerate herself and this resulted to accelerate all her clone, thanks to that and the number of clone, she overpowered them and BFR'd Miku in her dimension

They didn't overpower them, she ran by them.

Yoshino obliterated multiple clones in a single blast

Well the no High 7-A thing kinda does change stuff here, since he's undamaged by the calc he scales to at first and her AP value is below that calc. They shouldn't be able to damage him. Given that some of the madness stuff is via seeing his less human forms, I don't think the large numbers are a huge issue either. They can go crazy in droves instead, since they can all witness. The suicide thing is probably not going to work given what he is, I kinda doubt he;s even able to kill himself and he uses that exact tactic himself, and he has attacks where there isn't really anything to dodge. Some mental stuff and the flay come to mind.

Right I forgot he was completely undamaged by stuff stronger then Kurumi.

So is her Acausality Type 3 for her Main Body Combat applicable? If not, Ancestor raising his hand works.

If worst comes to shove and standard Zaphkiel bullets can't do anything then a Spacequake is still on the table for her to use considering it's in character for her to try it out on something that doesn't counter it.

Her Acausality should be combat applicable to my knowledge yes. It's kind of the reason why Kurumi can kill her current self and replace her with a different one who acts differently. It's why the Kurumi who was about listen to Shido and willingly be sealed get's murdered by a different one from a different time who is not willing to listen to him and just becomes the main one from there.

Uhhhhhhhhhh

Rereading the quote "It seems she had exchanged places with her clone."

So her clone died, not the true one.

Anyway, I guess it's time to give a counter to that

Kurumi's Duplication

This is ultimately moot for what Wok pointed out earlier, Kurumi's clones can't damage him due to him being significantly stronger, he is kinda undamaged by attacks that are stronger then what Kurumi can do.

Secondly, Kurumi does not lead with Aleph, she uses her time dome to drain time, which fails because he's immortal

Thirdly, raising his hand will kill all of her clones at once, especially multiple clones doing so across a wide range.

Her only win con is spatial quake, which she used literally once.

If her type 3 Acausality doesn't apply to her main body which the quote shows that was her clone that got killed, raising his hand will net him the win, she has nothing to stop that except spatial quake, which is far too slow.

So once again, voting the Ancestor via raising his hand.

Schnee One said:
Anyway, I guess it's time to give a counter to that
Kurumi's Duplication

This is ultimately moot for what Wok pointed out earlier, Kurumi's clones can't damage him due to him being significantly stronger, he is kinda undamaged by attacks that are stronger then what Kurumi can do.

Secondly, Kurumi does not lead with Aleph, she uses her time dome to drain time, which fails because he's immortal

Thirdly, raising his hand will kill all of her clones at once, especially multiple clones doing so across a wide range.

Her only win con is spatial quake, which she used literally once.

If her type 3 Acausality doesn't apply to her main body which the quote shows that was her clone that got killed, raising his hand will net him the win, she has nothing to stop that except spatial quake, which is far too slow.

So once again, voting the Ancestor via raising his hand.
Kurumi actually used it twice. The other time is in Date A Bullet where she get's particullarly mad and drops a Spacequake on her surrounding enemies.

Kurumi used it twice against spirits, other times against normal people she used the time dome.

Even then, unless she dies lead with space quake, hand raise kills her instantly unless Type 3 applies to her true body and is Combat applicable which, as I said that quote doesn't seem to say that.

Right so her Type 3 Acausality iscactivated on thought, meaning Ancestor will kill her and the Kurumi clones in one fell swoop

My vote for the Ancestor stands

Back