• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't know how these powers would interact, kurumi can do more things with her time manipulation, but regulus's own time is always stopped, i don't know if stopping overall time, accelerating it or whatever would work on him, his time stop isn't conventional.

His time being stopped gives him invulnerability so that nothing works on him, I don't know the exact details on how it works due to no translations, but it negates whatever touches him, so i think it might be power nullification, but there was something i got translated a while ago which said he was in another dimension, although the person wasn't familiar with the japanese so might not be accurate, either his invulnerability is either a result of power nullification, or him being literally in another dimension, just not sure which one.

On the other hand though, regulus is pretty trigger happy and insane, he will kill ppl for no reason, so just seeing kurumi could cause him to immediately try to kill her, if he doesn't like something about her, her looks or how she acts or whatever, could even be the fact that kurumi even dared to try to fight him that sets him off.

Regulus will then wave his hand and cut through space unleashing an invisible attack that ignores durabiliy or manipulate gravel that will keep flying endless unless he removes the fact, that also ignore durability.

Idk besides time manipulate kurumi is outmatched i think, and regulus is very likely to go for the kill right as he sees her.

Well subaru's time resets work on him, so i would assume time travel would, however the thing is we still don't know if subaru is resetting time or just moving to parallel universes, so probably just an unknown whether time travel would work.

Time travel would require prior knowledge though right? I mean regulus is over 100 years old, going back even a 100 years in the past he would still be as powerful as he is now, so kurumi would have to go back even further to before he got his authority, but i am not even sure when he did since that hasn't been revealed yet, he was a normal person at one point though.

Okay, maybe more knowledge is needed on Regulus.

Not sure if it would require prior knowledge, her page says she can look into the past of her target. We'll probably need someone knowledgeable on her abilities.

Well if she can look into the past and knows when he was just a normal person and goes back in time and kills him, regulus loses then, is this something she would pull off at the beginning though?

As i said regulus is pretty trigger happy, it wouldn't be unusual for the first thing he does is to try to kill kurumi and his attacks ignore durability, however i remember that kurumi can like reverse time or summon her past self or something so she can't die, in that case regulus losses since he can't put her down and she could just time travel and kill his past self before he had powers.

Back