• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurumi Tokisaki vs Han Jee-Han

Hmmm pretty cool match up:

in a long fight Han Jee-Ha seem stronger in term of hax but Kurumi can rapidly win this:

• She can instantly use <City of Devouring Time> for immobilize and absorb his life, at this moment she drop him in her dark dimension where any power is nullified and devore it
  • Another way she immobilize him with her hand of darkness (she summon hand behind him) and drop him in her dark dimension or BFR it in a place between spce time
  • She spam Clones and kill him via being much stronger than him
i thinks this is enough

Yeah. Han's durability should scale to his AP. That's leftover from a while ago.

Unless she does the above instantly, it's more than possible for Han to create his own ID barrier to place himself and her inside of. Not to mention that Han has golems of his own to combat the clones.

Question, I was trying very hard to find a calc that gives them their 8-A rating but found none. Does anyone here know of where such a calc is?

As for the hand behind him, I'm certain a combination of detect bloodlust/Gnome would warn him of such. If it's just a hand then he's more than capable of dodging. He's rather intelligent and extraordinarily observant. Not to mention that he typically has his mana barrier up, so it would grab that if anything.

For the cal it's This, he his valid but not evaluated so it's better to don't bring it on their profile

Consider that tohka and Origami are baseline Multi City block level but her clone >>>Origami so even clone can handle han and his golem

The City of Devouring Time abilities is a "barrier" she can make invisible, if you are inside you faint, your life force i aborbed and you die (if kurumi do not devore you before)

For hand, even expert fighter are not able to dodge it, it's hands that appears below you and catches you

Thank you.

Han is also vaguely above baseline. I think it would be best to assume they're about equal to each other.

Gotcha. I highly doubt Han would fail to identify it given his natural gamer powers. Once again, detect bloodlust. And life draining isn't particularly new to him, given that's his mentor's primary magic of choice. He'd know to do something like teleport outside of the barrier.

Also, things coming out of the ground isn't the best against Han, considering he tends to fly. And if he's using time acceleration, then he'll likely more than be able to dodge. And, unless those expert fighters are on her tier, or the attack is significantly faster than her own speed, there's no real reason why Han can't dodge it in general.

Ok even if they are Equal, She has still Hundred of clones

Identify? what does that mean? also the life draining work on persons which are resistant basicaly she immobilize they.

If she fly Kurumi's clone can just blow him before he die

Kurumi can also use time acceleration

True. And Han specializes in one vs many battles. Not to mention that he has his own army in the form of golems and his familiars. As well as his infinite spinning mana arrows.

When the hand comes up behind him, he'll essentially get a little window that pops up in front of him, warning him of something bloodthirsty behind him. Han also resists the magic used as opposed to life drain itself, but teleportation out of the field should prove effective in this instance. It's normally used as a getaway tactic regardless.

Blow him before he die? That third line confuses me.

Cool. Though that doesn't address her attack speed for the BFR.

True. And Han specializes in one vs many battles. Not to mention that he has his own army in the form of golems and his familiars. As well as his infinite spinning mana arrows.

• The calculation about Multi City Block is accepted so now, kurumi's clone are stronger than Han (She is has stomped mana who>>>Clones>>>Origami), she can clone spam, destroy golem and familliar due to AP and the number
When the hand comes up behind him, he'll essentially get a little window that pops up in front of him, warning him of something bloodthirsty behind him. Han also resists the magic used as opposed to life drain itself, but teleportation out of the field should prove effective in this instance. It's normally used as a getaway tactic regardless.

• Ok but i have a problem with this, the windows can't appears instantanously, kurumi's hand are behind you, at the moment when the windows appears, hand are already grap him (this move is with a though), The life Force things affect thousand of people and affect characters which have resistance, i don't thinks Han have a counter against this but if he can teleport himself outside the barrier, Kurumi abuse of her range in create a Spacequake and BFR it outside space time
Blow him before he die? That third line confuses me.

• I hit him until he dies, she is stronger than him
Cool. Though that doesn't address her attack speed for the BFR.

• Yes but pretty usefull here, with this she has blitz a characters much faster than her. and her teleportation make this harder, she TP behind Han and BFR him in dark dimension
Also it seem that Han take distance to Kurumi so yes, Kurumi can abuse range with Devoring Time and her other abilities

Why you gotta do this man? Why?

Okay, a few things:

Han should be able to escape bfr, as he has a specific ability for that.

Han will use his own illusion barriers due to being scared of gaia. Wich would have her needing to destroy his own to escape. plus these things should counter space-quackes to an extent, as they have resistance to being bent.

Han will put on an enemy detection ring, use his powers to increase his sight and use observe, which would give info on her physical strenght and 4(Maybe more?) abilities she has.

After that, he will throw out golems (does he have the ones with soul's here?) and go for as much long range attacks as possible. The normal clones also have elemental intangibility, so there is that.

Familiars should be left unscarched as they litiraly fuse with their element

His gamer ability views life drain as HP decrease, so he can just heal or potion scum on that. Plus he has much more HP than any human can have.

He has mana barriers that redirect any damage they take to his Mana pool, wich has some pretty ridicolous Regenerationn and are SO MUCH above his own health

Han, if owherwhelmed, would just retreat, either through another instanta dungeon or by escaping the current one. If he did that he might realize she cannot escape his IDs

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Why you gotta do this man? Why?
Okay, a few things:

Han should be able to escape bfr, as he has a specific ability for that.
If you are trapped into her BFR, all your power are Nullified and for the other BFR it is in a place between time and space

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Han will put on an enemy detection ring, use his powers to increase his sight and use observe, which would give info on her physical strenght and 4(Maybe more?) abilities she has.
Ok for that but the fight but it's usefull if the fight lasts a long time

Ricsi-viragosi said:
After that, he will throw out golems (does he have the ones with soul's here?) and go for as much long range attacks as possible. The normal clones also have elemental intangibility, so there is that.
I see, Golem aren't a problem for Kurumi clone spam GG but intangibility is, and his range isn't pretty large, if he is near of kurumi it's the end for him

Ricsi-viragosi said:
His gamer ability views life drain as HP decrease, so he can just heal or potion scum on that. Plus he has much more HP than any human can have.
I really don't thinks he can, this attack can give her the win instantanously

"<City of Devouring Time>. Every time she uses her Angel's abilities, Kurumi will have to use up some of her own [Time]. This is how she replenish her [Time]. Letting the people who stepped into her shadow enter a comatose state, absorbing their [Time] - that is, their life.
~ From the novel​
Ricsi-viragosi said:
He has mana barriers redirect any damage they take to his Mana pool, wich has some pretty ridicolous Regenerationn and are SO MUCH above his own health
Not very Usefull here

Ricsi-viragosi said:
If he did that he might realize she cannot escape his IDs
What?

If you are trapped into her BFR, all your power are Nullified and for the other BFR it is in a place between time and space

He resists that.

I see, Golem aren't a problem for Kurumi clone spam GG but intangibility is, and his range isn't pretty large, if he is near of kurumi it's the end for him

His range is bordedring on a hundred meters. I wonder if he would use the 8 pillars to seal away her powers...

I really don't thinks he can, this attack can give her the win instantanously

" "<City of Devouring Time>. Every time she uses her Angel's abilities, Kurumi will have to use up some of her own [Time]. This is how she replenish her [Time]. Letting the people who stepped into her shadow enter a comatose state, absorbing their [Time] - that is, their life. "

~ From the novel

He has longevity, and could just teleport away. He would have knowledge on it thanks to observe and would be notified with his skills.

Not very Usefull here

It can parry most attacks, so it kinda is.s

What?

His instant dungeons, they have resistance to being escaped from (or destroyed).

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He resists that.
>Not in the profile

anyway i want at least a proof of that and even if he can he will be devoured Same for BFR between space and time

Ricsi-viragosi said:
His range is bordedring on a hundred meters. I wonder if he would use the 8 pillars to seal away her powers...
Good but if he is in a distance like that, Kurumi win or he his devoured by 500 Time acceleration clone which are stronger than him

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He has longevity, and could just teleport away. He would have knowledge on it thanks to observe and would be notified with his skills.
I see, but firstly, longevity is really useless if you are in a comatose state, same for teleportation

Ricsi-viragosi said:
His instant dungeons, they have resistance to being escaped from (or destroyed).
I still don't Understand

>Not in the profile

anyway i want at least a proof of that and even if he can he will be devoured Same for BFR between space and time

Weird, gonna ask litentric bout that. He both states and showcases it. Divine spaces are litiral pocket dimensions with their own space-time. Plus Instant Dungeons are pretty much that as well.

Good but if he is in a distance like that, Kurumi win or he his devoured by 500 Time acceleration clone which are stronger than him

He could pick them of one by one with instant dungeons, he sure as hell wouldn't attack them head-on.

I see, but firstly, longevity is really useless if you are in a comatose state, same for teleportation

Exept he has an ability wich allows him to resist any effects on his mind. Forcibly being knocked out too. Pretty sure he also has better resistance than she has in potency. What was her best showing?

I still don't Understand

He has BFR in the form of pocket dimensions. Everyone in his verse can resist, it, but he might realize she cannot.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Weird, gonna ask litentric bout that. He both states and showcases it. Divine spaces are litiral pocket dimensions with their own space-time. Plus Instant Dungeons are pretty much that as well.
Not enough for a BFR between space and time

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He could pick them of one by one with instant dungeons, he sure as hell wouldn't attack them head-on.
One by one is almost impossible for him they are faster via time acceleration and 500 clones, he will be submerged

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Exept he has an ability wich allows him to resist any effects on his mind. Forcibly being knocked out too. Pretty sure he also has better resistance than she has in potency. What was her best showing?
Resistance to Mind change anythings here it's not a Mind based attack, it's a kind of Death Manipulation and she has affected Thousands of people with just staring

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He has BFR in the form of pocket dimensions. Everyone in his verse can resist, it, but he might realize she cannot.
She resist to BFR via her teleportation

One by one is almost impossible for him they are faster via time acceleration and 500 clones, he will be submerged

He can teleport them into a pocket dimension to take them one by one. Plus, 500? Wasn't it 100?

Resistance to Mind change anythings here it's not a Mind based attack, it's a kind of Death Manipulation and she has affected Thousands of people with just staring

He resists being forcefuly made unconscious, and its on a 500.000 level.

She resist to BFR via her teleportation

Pocket dimension, Lolikiano couldn't escape one despite having teleportation and resistance to an extent.

Also, he can increase his speed by a much higher degree here.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
One by one is almost impossible for him they are faster via time acceleration and 500 clones, he will be submergedHe can teleport them into a pocket dimension to take them one by one. Plus, 500? Wasn't it 100?
The minimum is 500 and if some are destroyed, she summon other

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He resists being forcefuly made unconscious, and its on a 500.000 level.
Ok but not enough against her Death Manipulation

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pocket dimension, Lolikiano couldn't escape one despite having teleportation and resistance to an extent.
I see but she can return in her own dimension for come back to earth

or Time travel

The minimum is 500 and if some are destroyed, she summon other

Pretty sure she has a limit on how much she can summon.

Ok but not enough against her Death Manipulation

isn't that by absorbing life energy? Because he just gets away from that, or simply doesn't get into it, he can evade it in many ways.

I see but she can return in her own dimension for come back to earth

And this can stop people from escaping it

or Time travel

That would use ip much of her energy, wouldn't it?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The minimum is 500 and if some are destroyed, she summon otherPretty sure she has a limit on how much she can summon.
Obviously she has a limit, she summon other "her" from other timeline but 500 is the numbers she used casualy

Ricsi-viragosi said:
isn't that by absorbing life energy? Because he just gets away from that, or simply doesn't get into it, he can evade it in many ways.
he start at 50 meters, if he is inside, it's Over

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That would use ip much of her energy, wouldn't it?
Yes but she can regains her energy via <city devoring time>

he start at 50 meters, if he is inside, it's Over

He also opens with pocket dimension and distancing himself from enemies (using teleportation likely). Plus does she really start with it?

Yes but she can regains her energy via <city devoring time>

Doesn't that need to hit acutaly alive enemies?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He also opens with pocket dimension and distancing himself from enemies (using teleportation likely). Plus does she really start with it?
Hmmm it could work if it was literally first move but in our case it's not, and it's englobe a pretty large area "instantanously" and her Hand of Darkness prevent the escape plus, if he teleport out of her range, she just teleport herself behind him and GG and Yes she start with this

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Doesn't that need to hit acutaly alive enemies?
Living things but her Time travel doesn't use very important energy, she used Important energy when she has traveled 30 years in the past

Han, if in a problematic situation would escape or re-enter a pocket dimension. He would leave golems to fight, but he wouldn't just keep fighting an enemy he knows the abilities of

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Han, if in a problematic situation would escape or re-enter a pocket dimension. He would leave golems to fight, but he wouldn't just keep fighting an enemy he knows the abilities of
I see but here it's not enough for ecape to the Fake sweet girls

also i have a pretty good opponent for Han

Nah. I have arguments for Han. In particular since no one has talked about his potential light speed attack spam, nigh infinite danmaku, and the fact that he has to start with an ID barrier. Among other things like resisting power nullification, and having power nullification of his own. He can literally just point at her and place magical shackles of binding on her, after stunning her movement and thoughts with fool's act. And then put her to sleep.

Also, I don't see death manip on her profile.

However, I think this should be closed. With that calc now accepted, she's 6x stronger than Han.

Honnestly close this if you want she has 6x more dura and AP with 500 clone, she can One shot with any attack, Kurumi can win pretty easily in an instant.

For the Moment its 2 for the Fake sweet girls and 0 for Han

Back