• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that even count as?

It should probably fall under nasu magic resist but Gil also resists mind and biological manip

why does that count as life manip

It should fall under magic resistance considering blood fort andromeda and accomplishes something similar and draining people's life and putting them in a coma is something that some mages and other servants can do.

The explanation is on her page. Falling into a coma is a side-effect of her life manip, which is her first move.

Let's see once Kurumi notices that her CoDT didn't work, she will try with her bullets that will get blocked by Gil's forcefields. Spacequakes won't work due to Gil resisting Ea. Kurumi should still be capable of suckung him into her shadow or to travel in time and kill Gil as a baby.

I don't know how early does Gil use Ea or GoB, but GoB could be mitigated by her clones.

Gil can win if he uses Ea or if GoB last enought until Kurumi's stamina runs out. But, again, I don't know how early Gil uses them. So my vote, unless this is a stomp, is for Kurumi.

Even if she managed to find living baby Gil it wouldn't affect servant Gilgamesh at all

Servants, once recorded in the throne, are unaffected by changes in their past which is why even if Archer killed Shirou he wouldn't stop existing.

This is because the throne itself keeps the records of the servants and that can't be changed easily due to existing outside of the time axis and universe

That should be added to their profiles then. Kurumi should still be capable of sucking him into her shadow or to Time Stop him.

By base Gil do you mean Fate/Zero Gil or FSN incarnated Gil?

What does the shadow thing count as?

He should be able to resist time stop due to time manip existing in the form of crack ice and some extreme applications of the Emiya family magecraft both of which can be nullified by good enough magic resistance.

Also doesn't her time stop need the bullet to hit her enemy anyway?

Is the bfr a side effect of being pulled into the shadow, and how fast is the process of being sucked in?

Gil also resists spacequakes by resisting Ea

Btw the which base Gil is this kinda matters since if its Zero Gil he might be willing to just hop on his ship and nuke from orbit while FSN Gil probably wouldn't do that

Doesn't Kurumi count as an angel or something because if so Enkidu will be much more useful than normal.

If he is pulled by the shadow he will be BFR'd to her dimension, and I don't remember how much time it takes, but iirc not too much.

Kurumi in itself is not an angel, she is a spirit and her powers come from a Sephyra Crydtal that has an angel or something like that.

Well even though magic resistance should also cover that I don't want this to be a stomp via Gil resisting everything

That should be enough to give her divinity by Nasu standards, making the chains stronger but idk

Anyway how does her dress thing work since that's probably the only thing saving her from GoB

@coolest not yet

What is the highest ap it has nullified before? Gil's weapons also almost all explode on contact and have magic behind them so I'm not sure if the dress even would work.

I don't know is it? You can decide that

Anyway, Kurumi is incapable of physically damaging him, and Gil jobs too much to pull out his good stuff. So Kurumi

I don't know either, I'm using the strongest version of Kurumi because I thought Gil would have too much hax for kurumi to dealt with.

I'm not very knowledgeable on Date a live, so I might be wrong though.

"he jobs too much"

He doesn't. This is a scenario where both characters are aiming to kill each other. And we've seen how he acts when he wants to kill someone.

If Kurumi nullifies his 7-A attacks he just either pulls out some of the more magical ones or shoots Merodach at her

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
"he jobs too much"
He doesn't. This is a scenario where both characters are aiming to kill each other. And we've seen how he acts when he wants to kill someone.
But Gil is in-character and doesn't have any knowledge on Kurumi.

SBA states that he is willing to kill his opponent. Even in the story, when he was casual, he was killing certain characters.

He always has knowledge due to SNI.

"In character, but willing to kill"

This is basically A laughably stronger Shirou vs Gilgamesh, who will just ignore SNI and then die, just like Shirou and Sakura

Gil's precog/clairvoyance

Gil doesn't job nearly as much as people tend to say he does in character

If he is thrust into a fight at random or ambushed and has to fight he will try to kill the opponent without jobbing much. Gil also doesn't actively ignore Sni, the only time he did was with Sakura

His Clairvoyance

This match is kinda dumb either way if it's in character

Make Gil serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back