• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurosaki Ichigo Vs Superalloy Darkshine

Probably Darkshine, he can fight against and defeat mountain levels and at full power he's probably above mountain level. Ichigo just won't be able to get through his ultra strong skin.

Ichigo is Mountain level + while superalloy and mountain base, is this a stomp? If so, then sorry, it's the first time I do a vs.

darkshine takes this, ichigo was having problems with cutting grimmjow hierro at the same tier as him, while ichigo is powerfull he is too inexperinece is the way of the sword to cut like majority of the captains, it would hard for him to actually injure darkshine skin

Dbknowitall said:
darkshine takes this, ichigo was having problems with cutting grimmjow hierro at the same tier as him, while ichigo is powerfull he is too inexperinece is the way of the sword to cut like majority of the captains, it would hard for him to actually injure darkshine ski
Darkshine isn't on the same lvl as Ichigo. He doesn't have the "+"

@Dbknowitall

Ichigo isn't as inexperienced with a sword as you claim him to be. At this point he's already fought against multiple captains, those being Kenpachi and Byakuya, and managed to defeat both. He also defeated Renji, and their fight was simply one of swordsmanship, clashing spiritual pressure, and Renji's shikai.

Regardless, since Ichigo has higher AP, and ranged attacks, he should take this pretty handily. Darkshine will have difficulty getting close. Especially given that they start 4km away.

no. well, can both can spam their strongest attacks at this point, but ichigo has range, experience, brains, and speed, so he wins.

Ichigo take this for reason above, Ichigo will likely going to spam Getsuga Tenshou, why? Because that's the only move he has.

Because Ichigo is a idiot, how he could have used it Zangetsu probably facepalmed a thousand times whenever Ichigo didn't use it and instead he used Getsuga Tenshou

I mean Ichigo used that only once and it was to destroy the execution stand, I mean he spinned the sword around to gather energy and then pierced the stand

@Dangai

And he never use it again, maybe it's because Kubo forgot just like how he forgot Ichigo is trained in karate but still get rekt by Grimmjow in hand to hand combat. ovo

I mean, getsuga tensho >>> deadly darts in term of range and power so I can see why Ichigo prefer getsuga over deadly darts technique which basically just swinging your swords around.

@Apple

Wha? When? How? Another downgrade? Really...?

Huh, I need to find a new verse to support then...

Ichigo's Fullbring Shinigami still is above Mountain Level + by power scaling and him going Bankai completely destroyed Yukio's dimension which was a complete replica of Karakura Town (Like New York) and I think there was some mountains in the background in the anime and the manga but that could be a outlier

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Dat Dot Well, I know a certain verse where it constantly got upgraded every time its game release something new.
Interesting. I'm in.

Time to say goodbye to Bleach and The Mustcahe Man.

@Homu

I will rewatch the anime and bow to Lady Homura-sama and Lady Madoka-sama...

Screw you Yhwach!

Pisces-God-Cloth
Just now I remembered but why The Gold Saints don't have their God Cloths in their profiles ?
Also I would prefer someone of about my height or taller (I'm 5'10)

Okay but seriously, Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo wins via Getsuga, Deadly Darts (He's just too lazy to use it), Attack Potency and Bringer Light is not flight (I saw him using it when fighting Ginjou, there was that little arc of energy around Ichigo's feet either that or that was Ginjou using it)

Back