• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kumoko takes Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken gauntlet

Kumoko vs Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke

One often finds the series compared, as Isekai series where the protagonists are reincarnated into a not humanoid mob.

Yet Rimuru as popular leader of his country and Kumoko as comunication disabled loner are certainly opposites.

Reason enough to do this match.

-Speed equal

-From weakest to strongest (including weaker version of characters before their stronger ones)

-Since the skill systems seem sufficiently similar to me I will say they are the same

Scenario 1: Arachne Kumoko

Scenario 2: God Shiraori

How far can our spider girl get?

Idk much about kumo's abilities but scenario 1 should stop at mid tier while scenario 2 should probably be around mid-top tier

Wait, where does the fight take place in? Cause i don't think kumo's "system hacking" ability can work if it's not on her planet

As for this, if god shiraori is superior to Kuro who made continents collide to create a mountain range, she should be continent level, moving a continent requires that sort of tiering.

And her speed, at least attack speed should be mhs+, if the Queen Taratekt, attacks can reach into outer space, but depends how long that took, if it's instant or a small period of time, then it should be mhs+, or is it high hypersonic+? It's one of those, and if she can fight ppl who can dodge her attacks, she should have comparable combat speed.

But seems kumoko gets some dc and speed feats later on, she has disgusting hax but was sorely lacking in every other area cause the series says stuff like she has a 3000 in speed but doesn't compare it to anything else, at least up to chapter 166 where i am at.

Anyway she probably stops at the top tiers.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Kumoko has a profile? Darn it, was going to make it myself eventually.
Well, you're too slow :p

OpMasada said:
Wait, where does the fight take place in? Cause i don't think kumo's "system hacking" ability can work if it's not on her planet
As I stated in the OP I equalized the skill systems, meaning that the system only exists on Kumokos planet won't be an issue for the use here.

Celestial Pegasus said:
As for this, if god shiraori is superior to Kuro who made continents collide to create a mountain range, she should be continent level, moving a continent requires that sort of tiering.
Nope. That depends a lot of the timeframe and who knows how long Kuro took to do that.

If you look here (at the bottom) you see that moving a continent the size of india at normal speed would only require 9.2*10^9 watt.

I would say it probably is a way faster pace in Kuros case, which is why I noted it for the "At least" reasoning, but since we don't know we can not evaluate it to be something higher.

"The shells being fired by the sea urchin are blown away, and that surge of energy even blows away the main body of the sea urchin itself, as the beam reaches even into outer space. Such a scene was manifested."

That's all we're given in that regards. Since she didn't particularly try to hit anything in space (the sea urchin was close to the ground) it could be pretty much any timeframe.

To that comes that scaling from attacks to characters would be pretty difficult, after all Kumoko has future sight and thought acceleration together with her enhanced vision, which enables her to aimdodge pretty much anything.

That implies it took a short time frame, yea definitely means an upgrade, it should at least scale to kumoko's reaction speed, yea i know her perception of time is slowed down due to thought acceleration, and her future sight and what not, but she should have comparable reactions to dodge that, that is if she dodged it.

If not and she is just superior to the taratekt, then it should only scale to attack speed then.

Well, in the past arc, kuro was stated to attack at speeds faster than sound, so she should scale to that at least.

OpMasada said:
Well, in the past arc, kuro was stated to attack at speeds faster than sound, so she should scale to that at least.
He was? Must have missed that... where?

Oh, seems the author started adding feats which can be compared to other stuff later on and not the same old, this character has 2000+ in speed and we don't know what that translates to.

Was getting slightly annoyed being 160+ chapters in and not seeing much feats, now i know i just have to continue.

"Gyuriedistodiez's hand that made to try to grab her was brushed away. It was an action so casual that a "slap" sound effect could practically be heard, but for a god like Gyuriedistodiez to have his hand brushed away, wasn't something that was normally possible. In the first place, Gyuriedistodiez's grabbing hand easily surpassed the speed of sound" Should be on the 4th chapter on the past arc

Ah, that explains why I didn't know. I am actually right at the beginning of the past arc, currently.

In that case upgrading her speed to supersonic should be ok, I think.

Back