• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kubera General discussion

idk if it translates to dimensionality mathematically, but it literally uses the same korean for "3rd dimension" and when literally explaining dimensionality with spatial axes.
yoN2Knt.jpg

vWHxZ4M.jpg

so yeah its literally refering to higher spatial axes when saying 3rd dimension, 6th dimension ect. idk if it uses "the correct" wording or whatever tf, it literally doesn't matter as we see its refering to spatial axes.

ok have the raws lol. also calm down a little, you can see how mad you are for some reason...
I still want the chapter number. If that's the raw then yes ig it does use chawon, but i do want the chapter number.

Additionally there is a massive issue with this entire thing and due to that i'll probably call up a translation member later to take a look at this.

You see the issue with this is the following:

1. 'Dimension' is used to signify universes or universe-like structures that exist outside the bounds of the universe. In this case those dimensions fit the description since they are separate spaces in this case. The fact that the word was only used to describe mathematical dimensions would make sense since they didn't talk about separate dimensions before that.

2. The actual issue is that it CAN'T be "The third dimension" in a mathematical sense AT ALL. The third dimension is width. That's it. It is an axis, a direction to go to. Without the 1st and the 2nd dimension the 3rd dimensional is one dimension, essentially being 1-D but in a different direction. The universe is THIRD-DIMENSIONAL, which is a combination of all three dimensions. Thus, logically, using dimensions as universes would make far more sense since that would mean that third-dimension and sixth-dimension are just numerations of the dimensions as in dimension n3 and dimension n6, while using them in their mathematical meaning would make no sense linguistically.

3. The universe ISN'T 3-Dimensional, it is actually 4th dimensional since we have 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. It'd make no sense for the universe to be called the 3rd dimension even more.

4. The 6th dimensions and other ones do not behave like higher dimensions. Higher dimensions are infinitely superior to lower dimensions and yet here we see that they all look the same, same 3-D bodies of the beings, same enviroments. To be beyond 4 dimensions you need to surpass space and time infinitely and yet there's no evidence of that here either.

5th and final Nail in the coffin...Hell is the 1st dimension.

You know what a 1-D object looks like? It is an invisible line. A 1-D universe would also be an invisible line. It could be infinitely long, but it would still be just an invisible line. It is literally two layers of infinity below the average human. A human is made up of an uncountable infinity of 2-D objects and 2-D objects are made up of an uncountable infinity of 1-D objects so a human on average is an uncountable infinity of uncountable infinities bigger than a 1-D object.
And yet here is hell:

I think it is pretty damn clear that this is 3-Dimensional. We have rocks, lava, mountains and a guy in there. Also Agni used to chill there. You can't physically exist in a lower-dimensional space if you yourself are of a higher dimension because it is infinitely smaller than you.

Overall: It makes no sense whatsoever whether you like it or not. Occam's razor makes it obvious that in this case the dimensions are universes.

I still want the chapter number. If that's the raw then yes ig it does use chawon, but i do want the chapter number.

Additionally there is a massive issue with this entire thing and due to that i'll probably call up a translation member later to take a look at this.

You see the issue with this is the following:

1. 'Dimension' is used to signify universes or universe-like structures that exist outside the bounds of the universe. In this case those dimensions fit the description since they are separate spaces in this case. The fact that the word was only used to describe mathematical dimensions would make sense since they didn't talk about separate dimensions before that.

2. The actual issue is that it CAN'T be "The third dimension" in a mathematical sense AT ALL. The third dimension is width. That's it. It is an axis, a direction to go to. Without the 1st and the 2nd dimension the 3rd dimensional is one dimension, essentially being 1-D but in a different direction. The universe is THIRD-DIMENSIONAL, which is a combination of all three dimensions. Thus, logically, using dimensions as universes would make far more sense since that would mean that third-dimension and sixth-dimension are just numerations of the dimensions as in dimension n3 and dimension n6, while using them in their mathematical meaning would make no sense linguistically.

3. The universe ISN'T 3-Dimensional, it is actually 4th dimensional since we have 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. It'd make no sense for the universe to be called the 3rd dimension even more.

4. The 6th dimensions and other ones do not behave like higher dimensions. Higher dimensions are infinitely superior to lower dimensions and yet here we see that they all look the same, same 3-D bodies of the beings, same enviroments. To be beyond 4 dimensions you need to surpass space and time infinitely and yet there's no evidence of that here either.

5th and final Nail in the coffin...Hell is the 1st dimension.

You know what a 1-D object looks like? It is an invisible line. A 1-D universe would also be an invisible line. It could be infinitely long, but it would still be just an invisible line. It is literally two layers of infinity below the average human. A human is made up of an uncountable infinity of 2-D objects and 2-D objects are made up of an uncountable infinity of 1-D objects so a human on average is an uncountable infinity of uncountable infinities bigger than a 1-D object.
And yet here is hell:

I think it is pretty damn clear that this is 3-Dimensional. We have rocks, lava, mountains and a guy in there. Also Agni used to chill there. You can't physically exist in a lower-dimensional space if you yourself are of a higher dimension because it is infinitely smaller than you.

Overall: It makes no sense whatsoever whether you like it or not. Occam's razor makes it obvious that in this case the dimensions are universes.
ok so it does use the right term.
when they say 3rd dimension they are obviously refering to a dimension with 3 spatial dimensions.... what are you babbling about.
obviously they are refering to spatial dimensions when saying 3rd dimension, they don't include time when stating "3rd dimension"....
you say "look the same" its fiction my dude..... isn't beyonder infinite dimensional, and he looks like me. does that mean im infinite dimensional? no. stop trying to use "doesn't look that way" its fiction...
everything you said is naught, sorry.
also i already explained it used the same korean symbols for explaining literal higher dimensionality and the dimensions in the universe of kubera.

ok so it does use the right term.
when they say 3rd dimension they are obviously refering to a dimension with 3 spatial dimensions.... what are you babbling about.
obviously they are refering to spatial dimensions when saying 3rd dimension, they don't include time when stating "3rd dimension"....
you say "look the same" its fiction my dude..... isn't beyonder infinite dimensional, and he looks like me. does that mean im infinite dimensional? no. stop trying to use "doesn't look that way" its fiction...
everything you said is naught, sorry.
also i already explained it used the same korean symbols for explaining literal higher dimensionality and the dimensions in the universe of kubera.
yeah so about as stupid of a response as i expected it to be

yeah it does use the right term so i'll get clarification from a translation member fluent in korean later
no they freaking aren't. This isn't a counter. I literally explained why it isn't as such.
like i said, they are not. It is linguistically wrong and logically wrong.
ah yes the good ol classic "it's just muh representation!!" it's one thing to draw things of a higher dimension as 3D since we can't imagine them otherwise. It's another when it becomes illogical. You CAN'T have volcanoes in the 1st dimension, it is a line with no width or lenght. You CAN'T have a guy in there, he wouldn't be a guy, he would be a line. You CAN'T have Agni in there because Agni's body is 3D and you CAN'T shove a 3D object into a 1D line.
The only thing naught here is my will to take any of your arguments seriously from now on. You are biased towards your viewpoint and do anything to argue in favor of it despite it making no sense. If you try to pull this stuff in an introductionary CRT you would get rejected by anyone who is knowledgeable in higher dimensions here.

I will not entertain this argument further since it is aimless trying to convince you.

yeah so about as stupid of a response as i expected it to be

yeah it does use the right term so i'll get clarification from a translation member fluent in korean later
no they freaking aren't. This isn't a counter. I literally explained why it isn't as such.
like i said, they are not. It is linguistically wrong and logically wrong.
ah yes the good ol classic "it's just muh representation!!" it's one thing to draw things of a higher dimension as 3D since we can't imagine them otherwise. It's another when it becomes illogical. You CAN'T have volcanoes in the 1st dimension, it is a line with no width or lenght. You CAN'T have a guy in there, he wouldn't be a guy, he would be a line. You CAN'T have Agni in there because Agni's body is 3D and you CAN'T shove a 3D object into a 1D line.
The only thing naught here is my will to take any of your arguments seriously from now on. You are biased towards your viewpoint and do anything to argue in favor of it despite it making no sense. If you try to pull this stuff in an introductionary CRT you would get rejected by anyone who is knowledgeable in higher dimensions here.

I will not entertain this argument further since it is aimless trying to convince you.
you said nothing, you just said "look its not a 1 dimensional space".... when its fiction.
so do you think not a single panel has been accepted as 0-dimensional, 1-dimensional, 2-dimensional when they aren't drawn as such? would be a suprise tbh.

you're so mad its funny.
and again i'll post this:
yoN2Knt.jpg

i tried looking for 0-2 dimensional characters that were 3 dimensional and the first thing i found was from tenchi muyo.
i could have done a mistake as i haven't seen the series.
but here we go: there are apparantly around 22 or so dimensional beings, these go from 1-22 dimensional beings.
here we see the beings who have the different dimensionality.
they all look the same, a 1-dimensional being and a 22-dimensional being all look 3D.
but like i said i could have done a mistake here, but they are accepted as 1-dimensional here on the wiki.

the only argument you have is "it doesn't look 1-dimensional". i think that's pretty weak when everything else points to it being actual dimensionality. and again i promise you something that is 0-2-dimensional is accepted here on the wiki even tho it looks 3D even if its not tenchi, its something else.

honestly i think my top 3 are: maruna, asha and brillith/leez in no order. but its valid to basically have any of them as your favorite because of how well currygom writes characters, kinda insane.
SHIT, FORGOT ABOUT MARUNA
1. Ran, 2. Maruna (best development) and 3. Agni

@ImNot4nUser
do you think the primeval gods have acausality type 5?
they exist completely beyond and outside the universe of kubera and the concepts of time and space ect in their real forms and they literally state that they are free from cause and effect.
i looked at madoka's profile and its basically the exact same. thoughts?

@ImNot4nUser
do you think the primeval gods have acausality type 5?
they exist completely beyond and outside the universe of kubera and the concepts of time and space ect in their real forms and they literally state that they are free from cause and effect.
i looked at madoka's profile and its basically the exact same. thoughts?
Yeah, they do have the statement of being above time and the only ones free from causality, you could argue for it for them when not talking of avatars ig

Yeah, they do have the statement of being above time and the only ones free from causality, you could argue for it for them when not talking of avatars ig
also
do you think vritra would be infinite speed from this?
in one of the latest chapters he blitzes a couple of nastikas and said he's not bound by distance or space which means he theoretically should have infinite speed if he isn't bound by distance or space when moving?

Just not giving a shit about genocide or gandhava destroying planets for ***** and giggles. Brahma and shiva also kinda suck
oh alright, i thought u meant character wise because of the sentence afterwords. Yeah many gods don't really care that much, some do care too.
as for the primeval gods i think this is a good panel from s2 for why they act like they do. You also get some more info later in s3 and side stories.

Back