• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kubera General discussion

I need to reread it.
I got the town busting to tier 8-A but the giant explosion in the middle of mountains is hard to calc
This does remind me, you contradicted the fact that it was vaporization as stated verbatim because we saw the fragments of buildings, trees and houses, when in context, that (the town) was all a farce of GK since the town had already been destroyed in the past

This does remind me, you contradicted the fact that it was vaporization as stated verbatim because we saw the fragments of buildings, trees and houses, when in context, that (the town) was all a farce of GK since the town had already been destroyed in the past
So the calc's useless anyways right?

Also, reminder that:
Hoti Indra is lightspeed and Bhavati Kubera cuts space itself ignoring durability
And that Asha's Bhavati Maru+Hoti Indra is a combination of both

If you find anyone reacting, dodging or blocking Hoti Indra it'd be really good for lower scaling/mages to 4th Stage Suras

While Nastikas and Fifth stage Suras should be FTL because of rapidly fightning across the solar system
the easiest way to get most relevant people to FTL+ - MFTL is through ran jumping off a planet and arriving at a sun in like a second.

I think I figured out how to calc the second explosion the red dude does, the one when he chases Leez and Asha in the beginning.
Will try once I am home.

So what would Agni's tier be? I was thinking around 6-C or 6-B with Brillith's energy since he would scale to weakened Ghandarva's explosion which is around that level and maybe 5-B to High 5-A at full power for fighting Ghandarva's true form which resides over planets and has destroyed a dwarf star?

That's that's what I said
yeah, its just that it would be way above FTL, could probably be MFTL+ as it happened in a couple of seconds.
we also have yaksha who casually threw asura to another planet in a couple of seconds.
Maruna and Samphati fighting caused like 20 massive beams to fly out to space, each one can destroy an entire planet ect.
Ananta should be infinite/inaccessible speed as he literally skipped the process of moving.
primevals should be immeasurable speed as they made the concepts of space and time.

Last edited:
So what would Agni's tier be? I was thinking around 6-C or 6-B with Brillith's energy since he would scale to weakened Ghandarva's explosion which is around that level and maybe 5-B to High 5-A at full power for fighting Ghandarva's true form which resides over planets and has destroyed a dwarf star?
a weakened agni is 5-A minimum.
currygom said he could destroy willarv with nuclear fusion.
his attacks can get as big as hundreds of thousands of kilometers.
he can clash with a nastika in his summoned form.
and he cun use the sun to attack with.
Agni at full power can go all the way from 3-B to 1-B tbh.

a weakened agni is 5-A minimum.
currygom said he could destroy willarv with nuclear fusion.
his attacks can get as big as hundreds of thousands of kilometers.
he can clash with a nastika in his summoned form.
and he cun use the sun to attack with.
Agni at full power can go all the way from 3-B to 1-B tbh.
use the sun to attack...no
that's a "use the sun to respond" which can mean a lot and would not scale anywhere near 4-C unless he drains it fully in one go

nuclear fission i don't mind

hundreds of thousands of kilometers isn't even 4-C, the sun is 1.4 million kilometers in diameter.

I won't argue about 3-B cause i have only read s3's beginning, but where the heck does 1-B come from? Best I remember about dimensional stuff is this one kleine's bottle mention early in the series and that is it.

use the sun to attack...no
that's a "use the sun to respond" which can mean a lot and would not scale anywhere near 4-C unless he drains it fully in one go

nuclear fission i don't mind

hundreds of thousands of kilometers isn't even 4-C, the sun is 1.4 million kilometers in diameter.

I won't argue about 3-B cause i have only read s3's beginning, but where the heck does 1-B come from? Best I remember about dimensional stuff is this one kleine's bottle mention early in the series and that is it.
i said minimum 5-A, he's probably stronger even in his summoned form.
1-B comes from the dimensions in kubera like the 3rd dimension, 6th dimension ect having additional spatial axes. i won't explain the whole thing but i'll link to the author talking about higher dimensions in the series.
i talked about it in this thread.
you should probably reread the series and read season 3....

i said minimum 5-A, he's probably stronger even in his summoned form.
1-B comes from the dimensions in kubera like the 3rd dimension, 6th dimension ect having additional spatial axes. i won't explain the whole thing but i'll link to the author talking about higher dimensions in the series.
i talked about it in this thread.
you should probably reread the series and read season 3....
think you'd need to prove the universe has those spatial axes first

also where in the webcomic is it stated that he absorbed the big bang?

think you'd need to prove the universe has those spatial axes first

also where in the webcomic is it stated that he absorbed the big bang?
who do i need to prove it to? i already know they do. its pretty simple like i linked when they were explaining "higher dimensions" as they call it currygom explained that people from a lower dimensions can't explain the higher dimensions giving spatial axes as an example like i already showed. and as we know "higher dimensions" in kubera are the human realm 3rd dimensions base of the god realm 6th dimension ect. if you want to know more read the series thanks.

Agni absorbed the fire of the big bang as he is fire itself. and yeah it is the big bang, its pretty clear already and the author even added this in the blog post.
also put spoiler stuff, the guy that made the thread hasn't even caught up to the series yet....

who do i need to prove it to? i already know they do. its pretty simple like i linked when they were explaining "higher dimensions" as they call it currygom explained that people from a lower dimensions can't explain the higher dimensions giving spatial axes as an example like i already showed.
First off that explanation of tier 1 is ass. All i see is basic explanations of how dimensions work, not that the universe has extra dimensions or whatnot. Who do you need to prove it to? To the staff members who will be reviewing the verse. You can't add tier 1 things without making a CRT for it and the ones who will be evaluating it will be the staff members knowledgeable in how dimensions and stuff work there. Additionally you would probably need to link the actual posts by currygom with the whole context instead of cropped screenshots.
and as we know "higher dimensions" in kubera are the human realm 3rd dimensions base of the god realm 6th dimension ect. if you want to know more read the series thanks.
Uhhhh scans?

Agni absorbed the fire of the big bang as he is fire itself. and yeah it is the big bang, its pretty clear already and the author even added this in the blog post.
also put spoiler stuff, the guy that made the thread hasn't even caught up to the series yet....
While i think the screenshots you sent me are just slightly incomplete i do see your point of Agni at full power being the fire of the BB.

First off that explanation of tier 1 is ass. All i see is basic explanations of how dimensions work, not that the universe has extra dimensions or whatnot. Who do you need to prove it to? To the staff members who will be reviewing the verse. You can't add tier 1 things without making a CRT for it and the ones who will be evaluating it will be the staff members knowledgeable in how dimensions and stuff work there. Additionally you would probably need to link the actual posts by currygom with the whole context instead of cropped screenshots.

Uhhhh scans?
While i think the screenshots you sent me are just slightly incomplete i do see your point of Agni at full power being the fire of the BB.
1 2 3 4 5 6
also i used chatgpt to translate hoti indra and it also said that it was light speed.

Me reading ep s2 ep 100:

soulja-boy-says-huh-soulja-boy.gif

The explanation for dimensions is fine and all except for the fact that you misinterpreted dimensions here. Human realm and god realm being the 3rd and 6th dimensions is using the word "dimension" as universe, not as mathematical dimensions
also i used chatgpt to translate hoti indra and it also said that it was light speed.
afaik chatgpt translations are prohibited to use on the wiki in profile making, it's easier here to rip out the text using either google lense or something else and put it through deepl and see the specific letters and words used.

The explanation for dimensions is fine and all except for the fact that you misinterpreted dimensions here. Human realm and god realm being the 3rd and 6th dimensions is using the word "dimension" as universe, not as mathematical dimensions

afaik chatgpt translations are prohibited to use on the wiki in profile making, it's easier here to rip out the text using either google lense or something else and put it through deepl and see the specific letters and words used.
no its literally refering to them as dimensions because of the mathematical dimensions they were talking about when they said "higher dimensions"

no its literally refering to them as dimensions because of the mathematical dimensions they were talking about when they said "higher dimensions"
prove it. Prove that in the original korean text they are using the word for mathematical dimensions (차원) and not something else.

also i just showed that its refering to light speed, im not gonna use it on the forum so there is no need to use the other programs, its just clear that it does indeed move at light speed

prove it. Prove that in the original korean text they are using the word for mathematical dimensions (차원) and not something else.
the only time they refer to higher dimensions in the series is when talking about the gods realm ect ect. and when they were saying "higher dimensions" when they were talking about it mathematically. its pretty obvious lol.

the only time they refer to higher dimensions in the series is when talking about the gods realm ect ect. and when they were saying "higher dimensions" when they were talking about it mathematically. its pretty obvious lol.
yea yea yea i don't care they can use whateve they want wherever they want, the comic is translated and sometimes translators use dimension instead of universe. I need an actual bit of evidence that proves your point. If you can't give me the proof then at least tell me in which chapter the 3rd dimension and 6th dimension statement are so i can find it myself.

yea yea yea i don't care they can use whateve they want wherever they want, the comic is translated and sometimes translators use dimension instead of universe. I need an actual bit of evidence that proves your point. If you can't give me the proof then at least tell me in which chapter the 3rd dimension and 6th dimension statement are so i can find it myself.
but they use the term universe when refering to the whole cosmology...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

but they use the term universe when refering to the whole cosmology...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I asked you for the chapter of the statements about the 3rd and 6th dimension. You gave me something that isn't that. You've proven nothing. Now give me the chapter of the statements of the 3rd and 6th dimensions or just stop replying.

I asked you for the chapter of the statements about the 3rd and 6th dimension. You gave me something that isn't that. You've proven nothing. Now give me the chapter of the statements of the 3rd and 6th dimensions or just stop replying.
ok have the raws lol. also calm down a little, you can see how mad you are for some reason...

Back