• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krypto the Superdog rework

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
another day, another revision. Don't worry, I only have one other revision this week and then I'll be doing some long-term stuff.

Krypto's page isn't great. Iit's a composite of his Earth-One and New Earth incarnations, which is noteworthy because the entire Superman family (except Power Girl) were revised after COIE, and thus are ENTIRELY different characters. Krypto example, was a much different character back then and spoke (kiinda). Iit was weird.

Anyway. Here's my reworked profile. I read every issue Krypto appears in so iti should be largely complete, give or take some things I may have missed. Content warning, several scans show Krypto getting hurt and bleeding. I know animal violence can be hard for some people to get through, even if fictional, so if that bothers you, proceed with caution.

Quick primer - Some of the characters Krypto scales to either don't have pages, or aren't noteworthy enough to have them, but should be Tier 4 anyway. Quick justifications:
Atlas and Ursa should have pages up before long though!

Last edited:
This shold proobbably be fine to apply then. Asiide from a few power addtions and removals, it's basically just fleshing out his page.

Back