• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krypto the Superdog- Nuking the Season Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
I know I didn't wanna do this, but if it's for the sake for making things more reliable around here, then so be it.

When I continued rewatching this show, I've eventually realized that the season keys are actually pointless, and it's just needless clutter for these pages. I mean, it is true that Krypto did perform new abilities in Season 2 that we haven't seen before in Season 1 such as his Sound Manipulation and his Resistance to Disease hax as well. Considering that was the reason why Krypto had Season 2 Keys in the first place, since he did improve his powers. But the main problem I have with this is just that there isn't enough evidence that backs up Krypto somehow gaining a large increase besides just new powers, meaning that he didn't actually get any different. And besides, it even looks really weird on the Dog Stars profiles who even themselves especially has no evidence of them getting stronger than they were back in Season 1, usually their justifications are just "Stronger than before", and this is exactly why Brainy's page isn't consistent with the other Dog Stars pages because I thought the keys were pointless now. And as for the Space Suit key (which currently has an accepted multiplier of 3x), let's just say I'm going to treat this as Optional Equipment and merge it into his single key as just "higher" and then that's all.

But anyways, to patch things up a notch, here's what the new scaling looks like:

8-A, possibly 6-C. Higher with his Space Suit

Multi-City Block level (Vaporized a large wave of water with his heat vision.[14] Also even vaporized 2 meteors with his heat vision as well. [15] Broke off a large whisk and threw it into a wall of a steel tower, leaving a massive hole into it.[16] Stomped the entire LexCorp building back in place that was floating by Ignatius's dough.[17] Which LexCorp has this many stories. Outspun and dispersed a tornado that was containing him,[18] in which tornadoes are typically this powerful), possibly Island level (Comparable to the rest of the Dog Stars. At one time where they were on a mission to collect moon rocks, Bull Dog stated for his comrades to not rock the moon[18] which would be worth this much energy). Higher with his Space Suit (Stated that his space suit triples his strength compared to before, which allowed him to match Mechanikat's mech [328.185 Tons or 56.91 Gigatons])

I suppose this makes sense yeah I mean you could also just add a tabber for the P&A if there was really no need to seperate AP and speed either

I suppose this makes sense yeah I mean you could also just add a tabber for the P&A if there was really no need to seperate AP and speed either
I did think about that since I will be keeping the tab for his Space Suit's P&As, but thanks for putting that in mind

Honestly, yeah.

And to be frank, this does fall in line pretty well with the Bull Dog statement as well, since admittedly it is on the weaker side of justifications. Downgrading the feat to a "possibly" does work on keeping things consistent.

Honestly, yeah.

And to be frank, this does fall in line pretty well with the Bull Dog statement as well, since admittedly it is on the weaker side of justifications. Downgrading the feat to a "possibly" does work on keeping things consistent.
Yeah, which would mean everyone else would just scale to the statement as they won't upscale through that anymore unless if there's new evidence. But as of now, only things like the Dirtbot or Tusky's Tooth or either Space Suit Tier people would upscale a good amount from.

But anyways, since this has a good amount of input, I'll be sure to apply all of this tomorrow

Since 48 hours has passed and I've applied the changes, this thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back