• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I become Propellus' nemesis (Krypto AP nerf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through most of your concerns at the moment, I will have they say they are more reasonable than before.
that's why organization matters most. This is the reason why DBZ and Naruto and other verses like that have 10-20 page CRTs, everyone just spams responses and nobody has time to read them. What you see here is the culmination of what i've said above basically
I mean, he did that by casually growling, that is indeed correct. But then again the moral occurs to be that he was also affecting the mountain like you said and not just a single section of a whole rainforest. And we may not actually know how much power the other dogs taking place into shaking large sections of the moon itself.
yea, but the mountain was only like a km wide tbh. Additionally not knowing the power of the dogs IS the flaw. Additionally if it's not from one dog but from many then that'd present more issues as 1, they wouldn't scale directly to the values and 2, fusion attacks are very uh persecuted on the wiki last time i checked, it's how we had beerus at low 2-C for so long after all.
True, but even then they'll still scale to Krypto regardless of him being one capable with such DC feats since they can all consistently harm him. But I do see your point either way
glad to hear that but you are the one who said that AP =/= DC and that is the point i am pushing
The possibility could be that if you were to take into account of how long Mammoth Mutt would still have been bouncing around the moon or they may have been just holding back as they're just being casual either way as their mission appears to be simple to them at least.
that's why i am finding fault in it, they were holding back, why would they suddenly cause a massive moon-spanning earthquake, feels sus
Why would there be some random mountains somehow be existent on a moon either way? I don't understand what's really the point of this segment.
mountains cause if you cause an earthquake in the mountains you could get a landslide on your head in which case the warning to not shake the moon would make sense.
Bull Dog was referring that to everyone on that moon not just her alone though.
yes but that's the issue, he responded to her actions specifically and Krypto was in the air, which means that he was definitely not the one who that would be directed towards
True, but then again, not every statement has to have a feat happening in the background in order to be at least blatant.
i understand but at the same time i find that there is fault in that since not every possibility is accounted for in a 'possibly'. I know you hate the example but bear with me for a second here. If someone is stated to destroy the world, we wouldn't go on to give them "At least 8-B, possibly 7-B, possibly Low 6-B, possibly High 6-B, possibly High 6-A, possibly 5-B, possibly 3-A..." for every possibility there is that could lead to the destruction of the world and same goes here in my opinion, it feels like it came out of nowhere and leads nowhere and we shouldn't just account for any possibility there is. That is my opinion.
Fair enough.

And again, if nobody else has shown any real struggle performing their feats at all, I don't really see the issue in those. But I guess it's just "At least 7-C" to go then. Even then I did try my best to make these to make sense as possible.
I am glad we managed to figure things out, but if you agree to 7-C then let's go with that. I think it will be more consistent and if you discover tier 7 feats along the way you could add them up, maybe you'll find an unexpected upgrade.

that's why organization matters most. This is the reason why DBZ and Naruto and other verses like that have 10-20 page CRTs, everyone just spams responses and nobody has time to read them. What you see here is the culmination of what i've said above basically
Fair.
yea, but the mountain was only like a km wide tbh. Additionally not knowing the power of the dogs IS the flaw. Additionally if it's not from one dog but from many then that'd present more issues as 1, they wouldn't scale directly to the values and 2, fusion attacks are very uh persecuted on the wiki last time i checked, it's how we had beerus at low 2-C for so long after all.
Fair.
glad to hear that but you are the one who said that AP =/= DC and that is the point i am pushing
Because really it doesn't at all and the Attack Potency page already reflects my arguments with that.
that's why i am finding fault in it, they were holding back, why would they suddenly cause a massive moon-spanning earthquake, feels sus
The argument could be that they cause it by accident.
mountains cause if you cause an earthquake in the mountains you could get a landslide on your head in which case the warning to not shake the moon would make sense.
Not sure if this is always the case, but if it truly is, then fair.
yes but that's the issue, he responded to her actions specifically and Krypto was in the air, which means that he was definitely not the one who that would be directed towards
Even then it was still referred to everyone who was fooling around.
i understand but at the same time i find that there is fault in that since not every possibility is accounted for in a 'possibly'. I know you hate the example but bear with me for a second here. If someone is stated to destroy the world, we wouldn't go on to give them "At least 8-B, possibly 7-B, possibly Low 6-B, possibly High 6-B, possibly High 6-A, possibly 5-B, possibly 3-A..." for every possibility there is that could lead to the destruction of the world and same goes here in my opinion, it feels like it came out of nowhere and leads nowhere and we shouldn't just account for any possibility there is. That is my opinion.
"Destroying the world" statements are usually dismissed as hyperboles, and could have far different meanings behind those. And besides this, I still see your point either way.
I am glad we managed to figure things out, but if you agree to 7-C then let's go with that. I think it will be more consistent and if you discover tier 7 feats along the way you could add them up, maybe you'll find an unexpected upgrade.
Alright then.

I guess we should just call staff that were present before and say we've come to a consensus

I guess this means removing the possible tier is a go? Alright then.

Hold on, at least 2 more votes left, because I need to be sure that I don't skip over opinions who seems to be leaning towards my arguments or may have changed their opinions over-time

Hold on, at least 2 more votes left, because I need to be sure that I don't skip over opinions who seems to be leaning towards my arguments or may have changed their opinions over-time
i mean that's fine and all but we've already agreed on one thing and not many staff have time to go over entire threads and see what could be decided. It is up to you though, you're the one with the pinging perms

On second thought, you're right about one thing as other mods may not have time to check back as they have other things to be focused on. But then again, I can wait for at least one more person to give their final agreement. But if they do not in time, I'll just assume that they agree with the conclusion and apply the changes.

On second thought, you're right about one thing as other mods may not have time to check back as they have other things to be focused on. But then again, I can wait for at least one more person to give their final agreement. But if they do not in time, I'll just assume that they agree with the conclusion and apply the changes.
sure, let's wait a day and if there's no interaction or instead an agreement, then it would be high time to apply it.

Alright, seeing that there hasn't been any further interaction and this thread has been out for far too long, I'm just going to do what's necessary and apply the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back