• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Hello everyone, how are y'all doing today? While after rewatching the show once again, I found some even more interesting abilities and feats.

But to get to the point here it is:

New Abilities:

In addition to Krypto's and Streaky's Heat Vision, they should also have Explosion Manipulation considering that their Heat Vision can also generate explosions on these occasions.

But that's not all though:

In addition to Krypto's and Streaky's Sound Manipulation, they should also have Limited Status Effect Inducement considering the fact that Streaky's singing was loud enough to the point of temporarily incapacitating their enemies where they could barely even move after that.

New Class K scalings:

And now for some new LS scalings which upgrades their current Class K rating up to a higher number, Streaky was shown to be able to push away an entire pirate ship. And according to this link that I've found, pirate ships like that weighs about 1,000 tons. (Which translates this into 907,185 kg) So this means, that Krypto's LS with his Space Suit will also be upgraded to Class M using the accepted 3x multiplier for it.

Conclusion?:

Last but not least, and yes it's another addition to The Angry Snowman. But moving on to the point, he should have Peak Human travel speed considering that he was chasing Ignatius around. Which average iguanas like him are around 21 mph (which translates this to 9.388 m/s) in speed.

That's all.

Last edited:
Disagree with LS for now. 1000 tons is for a frigate ship which is three sailed and this one is 2 sailed.
Additionally I'd like proof that this is an actual pirate ship and not one of them tourist pirate ships.
Finally, moving one across the water would be likely different as the ship is already supported by the water and you're essentially sliding it, which is lower than actually lifting it.
Moving a rock across the ground already requires you to multiply it by a coefficient of 0.4 to 0.55. This is across rough soil. In this case we have smooth water, so the LS is likely way lower, as otherwise when your row a boat you'd have to lift the weight of the entire ship everytime you row.

Disagree with LS for now. 1000 tons is for a frigate ship which is three sailed and this one is 2 sailed.
Additionally I'd like proof that this is an actual pirate ship and not one of them tourist pirate ships.
Finally, moving one across the water would be likely different as the ship is already supported by the water and you're essentially sliding it, which is lower than actually lifting it.
Moving a rock across the ground already requires you to multiply it by a coefficient of 0.4 to 0.55. This is across rough soil. In this case we have smooth water, so the LS is likely way lower, as otherwise when your row a boat you'd have to lift the weight of the entire ship everytime you row.
While we've discussed this pirate ship feat off-site, this may not even work as expected considering that I was told off-site that moving large objects could translate LS. And it's not a tourist pirate ships but it was said that it was around for centuries, Streaky himself even said he didn't even believe in pirates at that time in the episode. But even then, I don't think me trying to prove that this is a real pirate ship even matters in this case considering you've brought details about the consequences with these kinds of feats off-site. So I'm just gonna cross off that suggestion as the feat is rendered useless now

Last edited:
While we've discussed this pirate ship feat off-site, this may not even work as expected considering that I was told off-site that moving large objects could translate LS. And it's not a tourist pirate ships but it was said that it was around for centuries, Streaky himself even said he didn't even believe in pirates at that time in the episode. But even then, I don't think me trying to prove that this is a real pirate ship even matters in this case considering you've brought details about the consequences with these kinds of feats off-site. So I'm just gonna cross off that suggestion as the feat is rendered useless now
yeah it's sadly not that great and moving stuff across water is hella easy so overall, good luck with other feats.

The not crossed out stuff looks fine.
lol thanks

But since this is a reasonable amount of solid inputs, I guess this can wait until Monday. But unfortunately, I may not be able to apply these in time due to my summer schedule, so I'll may need someone else to apply these

Never mind, I still have a plenty time to apply this

Now that they're done, this can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back