• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Kris, I'm BANBAN-ing out!" (Susie vs. Opila Bird)

Eat Chalk and Bird Up.

Both 9-C, Susie's 7-B stuff is restricted.

Takes place in the hallways of Hometown School.

7d74a2008c06e6a6995f2cc8ceb97dc4.jpg

Susie:
Fl-XCb4X0AEY1u4.jpg:large

Opila Bird: 7

Last edited:
Both combatants seem to be baseline AP-wise due to being calcless. Between the two, while the opila bird is more or less a wild animal probably no smarter or stronger than an emu or a rhea. Surviving a long fall is a big deal in on itself; assuming the Opila Bird is no different from a rhea in weight, just 34 centiseconds of falling would put the bird's durability above baseline Street Level durability-wise.

As much as I like Susie, there is a character flaw in her that would put this more in the Opila Bird's favor. Judging by her aggressive character, Susie would be the kind of person who wouldn't pay attention in class because "lol school boring af." It's likely she wouldn't catch onto the Opila Bird remaining perfectly still, which is something a person would not catch onto unless they watched a lotta nature documentaries. I feel wouldn't be in-character for Susie to watch any documentary since she likely wouldn't sit the **** still! From there, the bird would get the jump on Susie and would very likely slash and peck at Susie like a cassowary on heat! And before you bring up the axe, the bird is no stranger to slashing damage, so there's that as well.

So yeah, sorry miss "GOD ******* DAMMIT KRIS! WHERE THE **** ARE WE?!", the bird takes the win here.

Both combatants seem to be baseline AP-wise due to being calcless. Between the two, while the opila bird is more or less a wild animal probably no smarter or stronger than an emu or a rhea. Surviving a long fall is a big deal in on itself; assuming the Opila Bird is no different from a rhea in weight, just 34 centiseconds of falling would put the bird's durability above baseline Street Level durability-wise.

As much as I like Susie, there is a character flaw in her that would put this more in the Opila Bird's favor. Judging by her aggressive character, Susie would be the kind of person who wouldn't pay attention in class because "lol school boring af." It's likely she wouldn't catch onto the Opila Bird remaining perfectly still, which is something a person would not catch onto unless they watched a lotta nature documentaries. I feel wouldn't be in-character for Susie to watch any documentary since she likely wouldn't sit the **** still! From there, the bird would get the jump on Susie and would very likely slash and peck at Susie like a cassowary on heat! And before you bring up the axe, the bird is no stranger to slashing damage, so there's that as well.

So yeah, sorry miss "GOD ******* DAMMIT KRIS! WHERE THE **** ARE WE?!", the bird takes the win here.
I like Flashlight's explanation here.

I'll vote the funny horror birb FRA.

Back