• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Superman (Pre-Crisis)

How high is Kratos's AP? I know Superman peaks out around a few dozen to hundreds (if not thousands) of Universes. But Kratos could be just as high.

Kratos haxstomps hard. REAL HARD. He doesn't even need to rely on AP to win this, TBH.

kratos via soul,time,matter,fate and madnsess manipulation as well as power null, petrefication and type 4 immortality that woun't let sups kill him for good

as well as having resistence to preaty much every god damned hax under the sun

and potential ap adventege

since

power of hope kratos> fear zeus>>GoW 3 kratos>zeus>>>posidon and hades>ares>atlas>cronos>gaia athena>perses>helios>=nyx>=chaos>uranus>other titans>other pramordials= baseline 2C

actually now i think about it

this is a stomp and a big one at that

I thought it was much closer, but i guess i was wrong (maybe i should have used Darkseid instead).

For what i care, this thread can be closed.

I mean, Prime should just be a stronger Post Flashpoint with all the same abilities plus more... but his page hadn't been updated, so I'd go with Flashpoint for now.

Back