• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iapitus The Impaler said:
Also, people keep making the mistake of assuming Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe takes place after DiU. This is wrong. The different chapters take place during different parts of his life, from the past to far in the future
.... I mean, he still got "Araki forgot"'d into not using said abilites in DiU so, it's 50/50 if he'll actually pull it

... Should we classify "Araki forgot" as CIS or PIS?

this probably needs a thread of it's own to settle it

Araki Forgot is still better than Toriyama Forgot.

The latter just hakaied a character because he forgot she existed.

If a dude, instead of fighting, starts scribbling on a piece of paper, wouldn't Kratos be curious as to what he wishes to show him? Kratos has got some amount of empathy and he may check if its a mercy plea?

TacticalNuke002 said:
If a dude, instead of fighting, starts scribbling on a piece of paper, wouldn't Kratos be curious as to what he wishes to show him? Kratos has got some amount of empathy and he may check if its a mercy plea?
this is an odd, but probably legit, point

also, i don't think there's anything stopping HD from writing the resistances out of Kratos

In the novels, he's really bloodlusted and won't be curious about what Rohan is doing rn. He killed innocents for himself and also in the name of the original god of war Ares.

Paul Frank said:
Does writing in heaven's door not count as fate manip
It's info manip. He's changing the rules of Kratos through the pages of his "book".

>Be Kratos

>Have enhanced senses

>Be capable of shooting faraway targets with bows

>Notices a fancy dude at 200 metres

>Be incapable of perceiving an A4 paper sized drawing said dude is holding

>Wut?

A4 is large enough to cover a significant section of the torso. Kratos only needs a passing glance to get put under HD's effect. Also, any cutscene or novel part where Kratos opens with atomising?

Don't forget that Kratos only needs to look at the stand for it to take effect, and beyond that, Rohan just needs to point for it to also take effect

Just want to throw out the fact that rohan had to draw HD either in the air or on paper

He is not going to start with a pre drawn picture and will have to draw it when the fight starts

So kratos atomizes first at best it's inconclusive not a rohan win

Rohan literally draws HD almost instantaneously. It's not like it's a very long process.

Poseidon's Rage activates when he does a gesture, he puts his arms on his side and electricity strikes everywhere around him as he levitates.

I still feel like I need to see scans of Kratos opening with Poseidon's Rage. I've been trying to find videos of it, but I can't seem to find any.

It's in the novels, novel versions of characters are always OP, like Novel Kars and Novel Shao Kahn. Right now I'm looking through my history for the novel.

this

seems like a classic case of Hax rofling AP or AP rofling hax

Saitama vs The President intensifies

Back