• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Nihilus

@Matt

Also, the Blade of Olympus works beyond soul destruction, since Atlas had his soul absorbed by Hades and still existed on the Underworld alongside Cronos.

The Blade of Olympus killed Cronos in a single stab.

Kratos impaled himself with it and still resurrected after dying. So Kratos being able to resurrect even without a soul is somewhat implied in the series.

Pretty sure that's a non-sequitur. You're basically saying "It killed things without souls and Kratos could returrect after stabbing himself with it, so it's somehow better".

The example may have been, but the conclusion isn't since Atlas no longer had a soul and he was still afraid of the BoO

Even if it was, pretty sure it's stated in the novels to do that anyway, although I could be wrong. I'll pull it up.

Pennywise can only be killed by the will of the Turtle, but Kratos can resurrect & kill gods so.

Legitimately why.

Nilihus speaks and Mindrapes.

Not really, considering everything else Nihilus uses is going to kill Kratos, which'd result in Kratos resurrecting and time-stopping.

Wait, Kratos has mindhax now? ovo

Also, that's still one way, a way he can do instantly by STINKING STANDING THERE, to Kratos' no ways of killing Nililus

I mean.

If we do that then there's no match to be had with Nihlus

More debate here then on most threads.

Kepekley23 said:
> No ways of killing Nihilus.

Literally everything Kratos does one-shots.
Awfully hard to one shot when you've been driven completely insane before you even get to move.

Shifting the goalposts.

Nihilus wins because of his mind-manipulation, which is OP as all hell. Your post was about what Kratos could do to kill Nihilus.

And I can answer it.

If he had even a second, he could instantly use Charon's Wrath to absorb all of Nihilus's lifeforce, soul-rip, AOE atomize, time-stop the entire city (which he did in Ascension), petrify with Medusa's soul, etc.

However, he won't do it because Nihilus reduces him to an insane vegetable on-spot. So it's a decisive for Nihilus because he mind-manips, but if he didn't, Kratos would win.

That's it.

Back