• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Neron

Status
Not open for further replies.

vs

2-C
Speed Equalized
SBA otherwise

What the **** happened here lmao

Pretty much all of his hax scales to his AP. Idk wtf happened to DC tiers here, but it's pretty ****** up and hard to say where they properly scale in terms of higher dimensionality and shit like that.

Pretty much all of his hax scales to his AP. Idk wtf happened to DC tiers here, but it's pretty ****** up and hard to say where they properly scale in terms of higher dimensionality and shit like that.
Yeah. Sphere of the Gods folk got gutted hard.

i give up on this thread bro
realized how ****** up the profile for neron is
it looks like you need low 1-c range to affect him💀

Everything got gutted hard lmao. What a shitshow.
Yeah. Sphere of the Gods folk got gutted hard.
All the 1-A people became Low 1-C or 1-C (though tbf I can't remember why DC was ever 1-A in the first place).

And all the Low 1-C people like KLOL said became 2-C and the 2-C people who were "possibly 2-A" had that part removed.

Meanwhile Marvel is about to get some monstrous upgrades, total conspiracy by Marvel fans to nerf DC

Last edited:
If he doesn't try to strike a deal with Kratos, Neron starts with Hellfire. It could burn away Wonder Woman's soul, though it was either because he used more power than ever or Wonder Woman was already hit by the Hellfire. Its strong enough to give Diana "agonies such as no mortal mind should ever have to bear"

If he doesn't try to strike a deal with Kratos, Neron starts with Hellfire. It could burn away Wonder Woman's soul, though it was either because he used more power than ever or Wonder Woman was already hit by the Hellfire. Its strong enough to give Diana "agonies such as no mortal mind should ever have to bear"
I mean, WW doesn't seem to have any resistance to soul stuff on her barebone profile(s), so Kratos resists with his layered resistance to soul hax.

Looking at Neron's profile, I'm not seeing anything that can affect Kratos.

Kratos can't kill Neron since there are several of him in hell plus he's still a type 1 concept and if I'm not mistaken only PoH can kill things like that?

Of course, he can defeat the manifestations of him.

Neron spams illusions capable of interacting with Kratos similar to how the Furies do so it wouldn't be anything new.

Soul Hax is out of the question unless Kratos summons a soul, if that's the case Neron could eat it as well as almost all of Kratos' ranged attacks.

He could try to convince Kratos with his tricks but that probably won't work

I think the wincon is that if Neron takes Kratos to hell he can probably leave him long enough to win by default.

Kratos can't kill Neron since there are several of him in hell plus he's still a type 1 concept and if I'm not mistaken only PoH can kill things like that?

Of course, he can defeat the manifestations of him.

Neron spams illusions capable of interacting with Kratos similar to how the Furies do so it wouldn't be anything new.

Soul Hax is out of the question unless Kratos summons a soul, if that's the case Neron could eat it as well as almost all of Kratos' ranged attacks.

He could try to convince Kratos with his tricks but that probably won't work

I think the wincon is that if Neron takes Kratos to hell he can probably leave him long enough to win by default.
Yeah, nothing Neron has can put Kratos down, and he could probably escape from Hell with enough time, so his only apparent wincon is to BFR Kratos to Hell while Kratos can't kill OG Neron but can easily outhax his incarnations.

does he have enough resistance for that?
He is more than capable of killing primordials like Thanatos who are type 1 CM Type Abstracts.

Apparently Eseseso said that for Kratos to even affect Neron he'd need Low 1-C range.

Regardless, the DC revisions have left these profiles in a terrible state with no scaling chain in sight.

Apparently Eseseso said that for Kratos to even affect Neron he'd need Low 1-C range.
lmfao you need Low 1-C range to affect neron because his true form is in sphere of gods
yet sphere of gods is 2-C 💀 💀
yeah lets leave this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back