• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I looked back at the Achilles vs Kratos thread and according to ABoogie, Kratos leads with time stop which means he wins. Unlike Achilles, Cuzilla needs to apply his magic resist unlike Achilles. If Kratos used another kind of hax or magic then Cu could apply it but without any reason to do so, he doesn't bother and gets time stopped. At this point Kratos just needs to wail on him in frozen time until he dies.

Kratos doesn't lead with time Stop and Boogie has no idea what in character means

Don't listien

@Xtas

The magic resist comes from Cu drawing runes on himself.

@Gar

If Kratos doesn't lead with time stop then Cu bodies him with equal or superior everything. Hax being used early into the game is required for Kratos to win here.

Couldn't Kratos just Time Stop and GG? Or is Cu resistant to Time Manipulation or has some form of magic resistance that prevents time stop from working?

If it's the latter, I feel like leaning on Cu.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I mean, what reason does he have to suddenly Time Stop and GG? Cu looks more like a warped monster and I doubt Kratos knows what to expect.
Good point, but Kratos is by no means dumb. He's probably gonna figure out by some point that Cu is something that he's not used to dealing with. Question is, obviously, whether or not Cu can more likely kill him within that timeframe before realization.

Kratos's Amulet of Uroborus will come in handy because in character he does quite use it when a big size monster is gonna attack him.

Cu isn't even 6'1". Curruid Coincheann adds a few bits and bobs but he would be the same height if not for the big pointy horn. CAlter doesn't need CC to beat Kratos though.

Back