• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos fights the World's Strongest Rhino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Bored...Nothing more, nothing less.

Cod of War vs Digimanz

Dad of Boi vs Rhino of Miracles

-Base Rhinomon

-Speed Equal

-Takes place on a mountain range

FIGHT!!!

Kratos (2018): 1 (Glass)

Rhinomo: 7 (Kalt, Apies, Gar, Velox, Rapid, Phoenix, Potato)

Inconclusive: 0

Newkratosrender
Rhinomon

Funny thing is, I found this guy simply by roaming through Wikimon. OvO

I don't think his power of Bullshit is as strong as Magnamon's. I will double check tho.

So just checked....it is......Because, the power comes from the armor....it isn't boosted by Magnamon at all....>.>

Well damn.

Rhinomon via plot armor probability manipulation and AP then

Kratos takes this via passive hax, experience fighting giant enemies, and more versatility.

Really skeptical about Kratos getting past that probability manipulation.

A Digimon who is basically 2-C Rhinomon can take on people like Lilithmo only by virtue of probability manipulation

I think people are forgetting Rhinomon's other main hax...i.e the hax I was focusing on when making this fight. (As I don't like touching Probability hax and vs battles)

Also, I don't know how big Rhinomon actually is.

@Kal kratos has passive hax, I doubt that's going to be trumped by probability manipulation.

I mean, personally i'm not, it's simply kind of unnecessary because he one shots with sheer AP, so atom/information hax is overkill

Gargoyle One said:
Goddammit.
Of course Cole Macgrath is no longer High 6C
Funny thing is, I was gonna have him fight Cole. But then I saw that he's no longer High 6-C...

Theglassman12 said:
@Kal kratos has passive hax, I doubt that's going to be trumped by probability manipulation.
Rhinomon's probability manipulation is passive too.

Also which passive hax and what's the range

Funny thing is, I was gonna have him fight Cole. But then I saw that he's no longer High 6-C...

If the storm thing gets decided and it's Lower he'll go back to High 6C.

Not like it matters for this fight but how good is his regen negation?

>How good is his regen negation

Gar, you're scaring me (it says it on the file)

Does new Kratos have any resistance to be reduced to freaking 1's and 0's? Because if not, gonna have to give this to Best Rhino for now.

I would say baseline to be safe for now. After Ex is done with the data blog, we will have a definite answer.

Rhinomon's probability manipulation is passive too.

Also which passive hax and what's the range

It says it on his page which hax is passive and how big his range is.

btw, would changing to Base Rhinomon be better? That way, the AP gap wouldn't be as big?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>How good is his regen negation

Gar, you're scaring me (it says it on the file)
I don't see it telling me whether it's Subatomic, or Molecular etc.

There are different forms of High you know.

Theglassman12 said:
It says it on his page which hax is passive and how big his range is.
Let me reformulate, which kind of spatial manipulation?

Gargoyle One said:
If it's only molecular he can't do jack to Cole.
Maybe I can settle with Kakine
Well like I said, data revisions may change that as what 1s and 0s are will be detailed.

@Glass

But like why you use it as reasoning if you don't know what it does

@Dragon

I'm calling the Low-Godly negging after the data revisions ovo

I mean, it's combat applicable for sure.

Is it something useful is the question.

This girl can cause rain by being there, but it isn't particularly useful in combat. It could be the same scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back