• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos attempts to slay a horned serpent

that is a pretty heafty assumption @Greatsage13th all that i've got so far from reading about the serpent is that the only thing that is simular between it and nixon is that nixon copied its powers dono about its intents or battle tactics

but fine this will go back and forth far more than I am willing to do so i'll just agree and say Incon

Turning Kratos into a comic book isn't in-character for the Serpent. It is in-character for Nixon.

However, the events of the Monument Mythos universe did eventually become fiction after the Serpent destroyed the planet, so it is possible that it is one of its moves.

I think the important question is how does Kratos kill a sentient universe?

Turning Kratos into a comic book isn't in-character for the Serpent. It is in-character for Nixon.

However, the events of the Monument Mythos universe did eventually become fiction after the Serpent destroyed the planet, so it is possible that it is one of its moves.

I think the important question is how does Kratos kill a sentient universe?
He only needs to be able to touch it, given that the man can literally touch incorporeal beings and absorb literal concepts into him.

Blade of Olympus. Divine Retribution is a technique which was once used with the blade to one shot entire Titan race, it spanned entire Tartarus. Same for Head of Helios.

It still took a while and not an instantaneous thing
Nah, it's pretty damn close to instantaneous, especially considering he instantly absorbed the missing abilities by neck-snapping Souls.

Zeus is the only person so far who actually has instantaneous Power Null and Power Absorption. He just touches you and you are powerless. Heck, he doesn't even need to touch you to power null you off the bat.

Nah, it's pretty damn close to instantaneous, especially considering he instantly absorbed the missing abilities by neck-snapping Souls.

Zeus is the only person so far who actually has instantaneous Power Null and Power Absorption. He just touches you and you are powerless. Heck, he doesn't even need to touch you to power null you off the bat.
Oh, I was talking about his soul absorption scene from GOW3, the neck snapping that happened in chain of Olympus was instantaneous so wouldn't it make sense for his absorption to take much longer when absorbing powerful beings? Like several second tops.

Oh, I was talking about his soul absorption scene from GOW3, the neck snapping that happened in chain of Olympus was instantaneous so wouldn't it make sense for his absorption to take much longer when absorbing powerful beings? Like several second tops.
Once locked in, if you try anything else with the Claws other than pull your soul back as hard as you can, you're dead. You kind of need to focus all your might into freeing yourself from the Claws first because all your limbs are stuck from doing anything meaningful until you either die or free yourself. Or unless you're Atlas in which case you need no soul at all.

Once locked in, if you try anything else with the Claws other than pull your soul back as hard as you can, you're dead. You kind of need to focus all your might into freeing yourself from the Claws first because all your limbs are stuck from doing anything meaningful until you either die or free yourself. Or unless you're Atlas in which case you need no soul at all.
Why atlas?

In 2018 it wasn't even time slow.
It just slowed enemies using space manip. Like moving through molasses/viscous liquid.
Ragnarok made it space-time manip. So I guess it's both now.

Back