• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos antifeats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not being hostile, I’m just telling you to prove your point since you keep saying that the anti feats matter far more than any of the tier 2 feats. If you’re going to keep bringing this up I expect you to actually prove your point beyond saying a lot of the anti feats exist, which doesn’t matter at this point since you already admitted a majority of the scans are ignoring context.
You're clearly being passive aggressive in your posts to me and there's no need for it as I'm not planning to change any of the verses ratings, as I said, I'm just discussing GoW antifeats as that's the point of the thread.

Where in any of my posts did I say that the antifeats matter more than the tier 2 ones? I said it's preferential, some people may consider the tier 2 ones more accurate, some people may consider the antifeats more accurate.
And yet right after that he’s clearly fine, plus again, he moved a bridge far larger than the temple early on in the game with little effort. So the temple feat, which he wasn’t strained or exhausted by the feat at all btw, doesn’t matter when he effortlessly did a better feat early on.
Kratos clearly requires genuine effort to perform the feat, you're trying to argue against what is clearly shown and it's pointless, you couldn't convince me that the Earth is flat so stop trying to convince me that Kratos did it with no effort.

As I've said two times now, Kratos may have other feats that are better than it but it's still an antifeat.
So why are you even arguing about the anti feats being legit if you don’t have a problem with tier 2 GoW in the first place? Any of the anti feats you mention with Balder is completely irrelevant as narratively he’s portrayed much stronger than that. If that’s all there is to it I’m just closing the thread since everyone else already agreed this Imgur post is a joke.
Because that's the point of the thread...? To discuss the antifeats presented in the OP, that's what I'm doing. I'm fully aware that most of them are just downplaying out of context statements, but there are a few in there that are legitimate.

Sure, feel free to close it if no one has any issues with that.

KLOL i need you to explain away all 100+ anti-feats in great detail as if you don't i'm going to pull your concession via the burden of rejoinder.

You have an hour, choose your fate.

KLOL i need you to explain away all 100+ anti-feats in great detail as if you don't i'm going to pull your concession via the burden of rejoinder.

You have an hour, choose your fate.
LMFAO half of the feats are classic fall damage, spike damage or some other trope in fiction involving sharks or biting or the like. As for struggling with stuff? Good old Cory Barlog can just direct you to them, most of that shit is literally to increase tension and suspense in some parts of the story even.

Worse still, some of them are contradicted immediately by other feats. Atreus and Kratos pushing a bridge where Atreus is a non-factor even after he knows he's a god? Tyr Temple flip.

There comes a point where the sheer volume of antifeats (legitimate ones, not blatant game mechanics like struggling to open a chest) outweigh the handful of tier 2 feats, in my opinion at least.
Geez it's almost like you tried to advocate for a downgrade early in this thread.

Oh so you're calling me a flat earther now? How about tone it down with the ad hominems or else I'm reporting you.

This thread is finished, closing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back