• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos and most of the gods are far beyond multi continent level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Hyperion's Spear, if taken literally, is only 4-A. Weight of the universe isn't the same as destroying the universe.
And I've debunked 3-A GoW several times by now. The only Tier 3 feat is Uranus's feat. Cronos beating him is an outlier.
How again? I remember an author quote about it of someone who've been on the team for idk somewhere around 4 years.

Umm, not what I mean... What is implying Cronus isn't a teir 3 because of this feat is it "lack of feats" or the HULK logic where he can pin down beyonder and be overwhelemed I'm just wondering

Cronos and the rest of the God of War world would've been killed by the destruction of the Earth and the Underworld.

Cronos is weaker than Atlas, who is High 6-A and could harm gods like Poseidon and Hades with a hammer with the Earth's weight.

Kepekley23 said:
Cronos and the rest of the God of War world would've been killed by the destruction of the Earth and the Underworld.
Cronos is weaker than Atlas, who is High 6-A and could harm gods like Poseidon and Hades with a hammer with the Earth's weight.
Umm, false... lol we can do a VC debate l8ter but this isn' right

More like true, as stated by Persephone herself. The world of Men and God would be destroyed alongside everything in it.

Grim, you are pretty much giving the middle finger to the games as a whole using a statement that is wholly contradictory to what we've seen happen.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Grim, you are pretty much giving the middle finger to the games as a whole using a statement that is wholly contradictory to what we've seen happen.
Well, I don't see how I was asking not stating. Meaning I didn't know, meaning I was asking out of ignorance. So sorry for disrespecting "your" game.

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Well, I don't see how I was asking not stating. Meaning I didn't know, meaning I was asking out of ignorance. So sorry for disrespecting "your" game.
You gave no indication of such so not sure how I should have known that. I never said anything about "my game" or disrespecting anything, I'd appreciate no words put into my mouth.

> "you are pretty much giving the middle finger to the games as a whole" This implies I have shown disrespect.

> "How again?", "I'm just wondering", "Also isn't it following myth of how Cronus would beat Uranus...? " All my statements were either started or finished with questions

Zeckels said:
how is Cronos showing Uranus the work an outlier?
How is the guy weaker than someone that has shown a High 6-A feat at best and can hurt some of the stronger Gods, equals with the stronger titans, with a hammer that weights like the Earth going to even scratch a 3-A being? Hence outlier.

I feel one thing you guys need to understand is that GOW is a video game series, and not Dragon Ball Z or DC comics, they can't just show Kratos destroying a whole universe without spending a GAJILLION dollars, they can't just show him speed blitzing everyone, and killing everyone with one swipe of the blades of chaos, who would want to play that? I can totally understand why you guys think he's only multi-continental, but i also understand people who think he's universal.

And how would Cronos being able to defeat his father ouranos come to be an outlier when its been confirmed that the titans and olympians are just as powerful if not superior to the primordials

you havent really debunked 3-A GOW Kep, just that "Cronus beating uranus is an outlier'

No it's not Uranus was killed in the War of the Primordials and the universe was born from his death (it's shown in the cutscene, corroborated by the other Primordials' deaths and what Giyges says in the comics to Kratos)

Uranus ( or ouranos whatever) was never actually shown dying in acension, he got punched and that was it, it never said he died during the war, the devs have said multiple times that cronus defeated uranus

@Antonius No he clearly died (And the universe came from him like the other elements came from the Primordials)

It happening in Greek myth means jack squat considering it never happens in the game.

Its not actually, Like i said the Titans and Olympians have been confirmed to be equal to if not greater than the primordial

@Xta Leaving everything else aside, that's a terrible reason for closing a thread.

How is it not good scaling? its how the story works, Each son grew to be more powerful than their father, due to the curse of patricide, and kingship over the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back