• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos and most of the gods are far beyond multi continent level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Except that was only via a single WoG statement. The only feat is Cronos beating Uranus.
And just because its just 1 WOG statment dosent mean it isnt true, that same guy is yet to contradict himself on something, there are profiles on this site who are multiversal for lesser stuff than that

The new game does have lots of higher end feats, but whether or not we should backwards scale due them to is something we should weigh when we gather all the relevant feats and lore sources, not now.

I'm working on a blog for the verse's cosmology.

Kepekley23 said:
The new game does have lots of higher end feats, but whether or not we should backwards scale due them to is something we should weigh when we gather all the relevant feats and lore sources, not now.

ok then, thats understandable, so should we just wait for the next games then?

Tony di bugalu said:
and people say that DMC wank is bad Shouldn't this be closed? I remember some threads were this was debunked and the OP didn't provide relevant info/scans
"wank"

Kepekley23 said:

But i imagine GOW 5-6 Kratos as being far stronger than anything in his past excluding power of hope, unless he still has it

The lightspeed statement is through the use of a portal. It isn't applicable for combat speed.

I get that but those ****** up conjoined twins (forgot their names srry) are stated to be faster than the warriors who have a lightspeed attack, and they were slowing kratos down with the time amulet, and was still blitzing the ƒÆ® out of them

As I literally just said, the Warriors of Zeus's lightspeed move is teleportation based and does not scale to their actual speed.

No, they are not. They might be faster than their normal speed, but the Essence of Hyperion is a teleportation attack that does not scale.

inb4 you bring up the two WoGs that I know you're about to bring up...

how doesnt teleportation scale to speed tho? if didnt scale to speed then kratos wouldnt be able to react to at all, Instant transmission? goku teleports where he needs to go at instantaneous speed, are you going to tell me thats not speed? characters with teleportation teleport at differnt speeds, its not impossible to teleport at light speeds, hell the flash has outran teleportation b4

Kepekley23 said:
No, they are not. They might be faster than their normal speed, but the Essence of Hyperion is a teleportation attack that does not scale.

inb4 you bring up the two WoGs that I know you're about to bring up...
is it the infinite underworld thing? if so then you dont know shit, because i wasnt going to bring that up

The Teleportation is only usable to instantly travel from one place to another. Their actual combat speed, which is what is relevant, is vastly lower.

Antoniusgod said:
how doesnt teleportation scale to speed tho? if didnt scale to speed then kratos wouldnt be able to react to at all, Instant transmission? goku teleports where he needs to go at instantaneous speed, are you going to tell me thats not speed? characters with teleportation teleport at differnt speeds, its not impossible to teleport at light speeds, hell the flash has outran teleportation b4
teleportation speed i mean

The actual fight illustrates it perfectly. Kratos never reacts to Castor and Pollux's teleportation, he merely reacts to the attacks they perform after teleporting, which are vastly slower.

Trying to push FTL based on this is really dishonest.

how would the attacks be vastly lower?, thats the whole point of teleportation is it not? if they're teleporting instantaneously behind Kratos they should have enough time to tag Kratos, as would the teleportation would amp their reaction and combat speed

No. The point of teleportation is instantly traveling between places. Sais "speed" lasts a second or even less. It doesn't amp combat or reaction speed at all, it's pure and raw travel speed. After it ends the characters go back to their normal speed.

Thats it, it doesn't make sense, if you teleport instantly behind someone how exactly would your attacks go back to normal speed? would it even have time to? you're literally jumping behind someone instantly right? your attack speed wouldn't just go down otherwise wouldn't you just be slow? also Kratos reacted to them ALMOST right after they teleported at 0:04 of that video, that whole QTE was in slow motion

Because said speed only lasts between the timeframe they are teleporting. That's the whole point. What doesn't make sense is baselessly assuming their reacions are amped.

No.

There's no beef between me and GoW WoG. One is being used to justify Kratos resisting time stop.

There is beef between me and baseless claims, however.

And are you saying that the primordials creating the universe in a war, thor and the world serpent splintoring a tree that massively surpasses time and space,to the point where one branch can strech to infinity, and holds 9 realms that are possibly their own universes, ymir creating everything in the universe from a primordial void, Kratos as an old man rivaling if not surpassing thor and the serpent, and me claiming that he is FAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR beyond multi conti is a baseless claim? how?

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Kratos via "feats" Is infinite speed, Multiversal+, and able to lift earth.

LoL yeah mhm...
and that was CORY BARLOG who said he can lift earth with atlas, the director of GOW 2 & 4, but hey class T right?

Quit going nuts I'm about to tell you why you're not gonna win...

"Kep is this Wikis G.O.D"

I personally agree with you but you can't change his mind so therefor you cannot change this Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back