• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kral Şakir Ability Removal CRT

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
  • Limited Abstract Existence (Type 1), Incorporeality and Intangibility, Subjective Reality
Alright. This is for Necati. In the CRT where this was supposedly accepted, it turns out this was debunked. Supposedly, Necati, in this scene, appears as a thought in Canan's head. And this, according to the page makes him an abstract thought that quote-on-quote "cannot be touched or killed", which seems like a stretch to me. There were some arguments in the CRT thread that this might not even be the real Necati and just a thought that Canan made up as is common in cartoons as said by one of the mods. Like a character saying "what would X do" and that person appearing in a thought bubble to give them advice. Not actually attributing this to the real character, just the imaginary character thought up by the person. There is this scan of him being able to interact with reality, but I think this would be attributed better to the character who thought him up, or rather, the imaginary version. There's not enough information to imply that this is the real Necati, nor does the real person in reality ever acknowledge this instance. Canan says as much that he's not real, just a figment of her imagination. And it's pretty common in cartoons for someone to argue with their imaginary selves like in Ratatouille where Chef Gusteau's ghost argues with Remy, so I don't see this as justification.

Agree: TheGreatJedi13, Rikimarox2, RaveeCPN (3)
Disagree: ShionAH, Barbar01, Rakih_Elyan, Larssx (4)
Neutral:

Last edited:
  • Limited Abstract Existence (Type 1), Incorporeality and Intangibility, Subjective Reality
Alright. This is for Necati. In the CRT where this was supposedly accepted, it turns out this was debunked. Supposedly, Necati, in this scene, appears as a thought in Canan's head. And this, according to the page makes him an abstract thought that quote-on-quote "cannot be touched or killed", which seems like a stretch to me. There were some arguments in the CRT thread that this might not even be the real Necati and just a thought that Canan made up as is common in cartoons as said by one of the mods. Like a character saying "what would X do" and that person appearing in a thought bubble to give them advice. Not actually attributing this to the real character, just the imaginary character thought up by the person. There is this scan of him being able to interact with reality, but I think this would be attributed better to the character who thought him up, or rather, the imaginary version. There's not enough information to imply that this is the real Necati, nor does the real person in reality ever acknowledge this instance. Canan says as much that he's not real, just a figment of her imagination. And it's pretty common in cartoons for someone to argue with their imaginary selves like in Ratatouille where Chef Gusteau's ghost argues with Remy, so I don't see this as justification.

Agree: TheGreatJedi13, Rikimarox2, RaveeCPN (3)
Disagree:
Neutral:
This is wrong btw. The other clips show that Necati is in fact real. Close this lol Şakir literally stares at Necati as he eats the baklava and I am not even gonna talk about the scene where Mirket and Necati both become thoughts and chase each other around confusing şakir.

There's nothing in the clip that would suggest this.
He literally eats a food from the table. How is not real in this standart? Plus şakirs thought had nothing to do with Necati proving its not şakir who made Necati real but Necati who just insterted himself inside his thought.

He literally eats a food from the table. How is not real in this standart? Plus şakirs thought had nothing to do with Necati proving its not şakir who made Necati real but Necati who just insterted himself inside his thought.
This wouldn't apply to the real Necati. Just an imaginary version that they both dreamed up.

Its on mirkets profile 🗿
You mean this?

You are aware that people can dream stuff up without being consciously aware of it, right? It's very common in cartoons especially and all types of media for someone to dream up people talking to them as projections. I don't think this proves much of anything and it doesn't even show the real character becoming that thought or proving that it's even them.

You mean this?

You are aware that people can dream stuff up without being consciously aware of it, right? It's very common in cartoons especially and all types of media for someone to dream up people talking to them as projections. I don't think this proves much of anything and it doesn't even show the real character becoming that thought or proving that it's even them.
You are just joking now right? At first it seems like mirket is just a thought until suddenly Necati appears and they start to literally chase eachother around before mirket even says “Necati! Why do you have to be at every scene!” and then remzi just appears and starts to talk with them.

All of this is not real? 💀

You are just joking now right? At first it seems like mirket is just a thought until suddenly Necati appears and they start to literally chase eachother around before mirket even says “Necati! Why do you have to be at every scene!” and then remzi just appears and starts to talk with them.

All of this is not real? 💀
I don't see anything from that scan that doesn't apply to this.

The other scans show its different instead of lookig at each one one by one watch all of them together. I disagree and leaving bye bye
I don't think this really has much of evidence of... anything, really. The most you could get of it is Subjective Reality for Şakir's imagination for being able to interact with reality, but that wouldn't apply to Necati himself.

I don't think this really has much of evidence of... anything, really. The most you could get of it is Subjective Reality for Şakir's imagination for being able to interact with reality, but that wouldn't apply to Necati himself.
I answered this
? Plus şakirs thought had nothing to do with Necati proving its not şakir who made Necati real but Necati who just insterted himself inside his thought.

Necati aldo says “Ooh? What am I doing in this thought. Ooh baklava I’ll take one!”

Is this not enough to prove that it is infact Necati who is doing it?

Give me a scan that shows that the Necati in his thoughts and the Necati in reality are the same person.
His statements?? I sent them. Mirkets statement also adds on to it. Canan too
And people can have thoughts that don't necessarily correlate to one specific thing. You can be thinking of ramen at one second, and a movie a second after.
Expect the thought was the same he just appeared in it and surprised Şakir. “What am I doing in this thought?” I am done man. You are trying too hard and the CRT is really wrong since you only used 1 scene to say its wrong ignoring the rest

Necati aldo says “Ooh? What am I doing in this thought. Ooh baklava I’ll take one!”

Is this not enough to prove that it is infact Necati who is doing it?
It's not. In the same way Remy was able to have debates with a version of Gusteau who could disagree with him and talk to him in back-and-forth ways, Necati could be dreamt up in this way as well. The ability would have to go to Şakir for subconsciously giving that thought-based version of Necati the ability to reach in and take the food.

It's not. In the same way Remy was able to have debates with a version of Gusteau who could disagree with him and talk to him in back-and-forth ways, Necati could be dreamt up in this way as well. The ability would have to go to Şakir for subconsciously giving that thought-based version of Necati the ability to reach in and take the food.
Too much assuming lol. The Mirket scene, Canan scene prove its not real as Canan literally couldnt get rid of him even if she wanted to. If he was a thought he wouldnt be able to come back as by your logic canan made him. I gtgt now so yeah.

Too much assuming lol. The Mirket scene, Canan scene prove its not real as Canan literally couldnt get rid of him even if she wanted to. If he was a thought he wouldnt be able to come back as by your logic canan made him. I gtgt now so yeah.
And you've never had a thought that you couldn't get rid of? Pretty sure everyone has had those kinds of thoughts, and that's what the comedy in this scene implies.

Well, I don't think it's the same as what's done in other cartoons. I have seen Necati exist in the form of thought many times. Also, his ability to interact with reality made me think he was the real Necati. If you really think he's Canan's thought, you need more proof.
Canan says as much that he's not real. The way he appears in Şakir's thoughts are different. He can interact with reality through Şakir's Toon Force-y Subjective Reality, a product of his part, not the real Necati himself. Like, say you dream up Darth Vader in your dream and you have Subjective Reality. He has the same personality as him, according to what you know. But because you can bring your thoughts into reality, he can now slice the table in two. Something that Canan's Necati thought couldn't do because she doesn't have that power. Necati doesn't interact with reality in any of his other thought-based appearances which leads me to believe it's a Sakir-exclusive thing.

Abstract does not equal nonexistent.
She meant not being real in a way of telling him that he is a thought and not a pyshical thing. I am leaving man… this is just wrong since you are trying to hide the others proofs on the OP 😞

Canan says as much that he's not real. The way he appears in Şakir's thoughts are different. He can interact with reality through Şakir's Toon Force-y Subjective Reality, a product of his part, not the real Necati himself. Like, say you dream up Darth Vader in your dream and you have Subjective Reality. He has the same personality as him, according to what you know. But because you can bring your thoughts into reality, he can now slice the table in two. Something that Canan's Necati thought couldn't do because she doesn't have that power. Necati doesn't interact with reality in any of his other thought-based appearances which leads me to believe it's a Sakir-exclusive thing.
I Don't see, Necati always looks the same in thought
"You are not Real" is just a reference to Necati's existence as a thought.

She meant not being real in a way of telling him that he is a thought and not a pyshical thing. I am leaving man… this is just wrong since you are trying to hide the others proofs on the OP 😞
You keep saying you're leaving but you never do. All you keep doing is demeaning my attempts to argue instead of listening to me. I'm actually having a better discussion with someone else while all you say is "bad argument" and try to paint me as an idiot. If you really want to leave, then commit to the decision, and I promise, the discussion will continue as normal.
I Don't see, Necati always looks the same in thought
"You are not Real" is just a reference to Necati's existence as a thought.
I don't really think how he looks is a factor in how real he is. I think the "you are not real" statement is pretty cut and dry. It comes after a statement of the thought-based Necati wanting to interact with reality, and this is a denial of that possibility. "You can't be launched because you're not real." This supports the claim that only Sakir's Subjective Reality can allow his thoughts to interact with reality.

She meant not being real in a way of telling him that he is a thought and not a pyshical thing.
No, that's not what she meant. She clearly says that Necati is just her imagination. That's why what she says doesn't apply to "real" one.

Also, you don't need to be so aggressive just because there are downgrade threads etc. about the verse you are supporting. Grow up a bit

Back