• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KR Black Series Tier Revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I rewatched it, and I know that I made a mistake.

Creation King did not destroyed planets, and no, it's not a surface wiping explosion.

I mean, yes, he DID destroyed a planet, but it is more than that.

Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18fwF-epl2Ob3JF4SrYQGB55Y_ESnNuU4/view

At 0.26, he's destroyed many stars. As you can see, many stars exploded and disappears from the sky, a planet doesn't shine like that.

If you don't want to click on the link, here's the images:

StarDes1

StarDes2

Creation King's life force also connected to the sun itself, when his life fading away, the sunspot grows larger.

So, High 4-C

Hm, I just rewatched the scene and...

While I agree with the possibility of Black being High 4-C --if only, due to contributing to scaling consistency for later riders and because he's cool and deserves better-- but I think, more often than not, those lights could be just planets.

I mean don't get me wrong, there is definitely still the possibility, like I said; it's just that there's no clear indication as to what's what.

Unless of course, you want to bring in context which, going by what Creation King said, --which definitely should not be waved off since dude was 50,000 years old, he knows what he's talking about-- could be the case.

Even then, however, it may not exactly be High 4-C. Let's also not forget that after the destruction spree, they specifically showed a planet being destroyed.

By the way, I do support 5-A Kamen Rider Black. Look closer and you'll find that the planet was, in fact, completely destroyed. Potential KE stuff for it, too.

There's a light in the sky, then they exploded and the light disappear, that's a star.

Sure they showed us a planet being destroyed, but the stars' been destroyed to.

So it's easy, he destroy both the planets and stars.

Why not both?

From what I've seen, they specifically showed a stars being destroyed, and they specifically showed a planet being destroyed.

In the video and images, that's clearly a stars.

It's not about cool and deserved better like you said, it's just the feats are very clear.

And in fact, you know, from what I learn in my school and university, those light could not be just planets.

They are shining before the explosion begins, then they're gone.

"contributing to scaling consistency for later riders and because he's cool and deserves better"

To be honest, that's makes me sad. I feel offended.

I'm always sticking with the truth, I've brought up the feats because they're make sense. I love every Rider, and there's no one "cool and deserved better".

And as for "scaling consistency for later riders", we already discuss that they going to have "Legendary Rider" Key, which would make them High 4-C anyway.

I'm agree with the feats.

@Mr.Cutlery

>The link clearly showed us the stars exploded and disappear.

>NoMoreTalking also put the images and showed us again.

>"There's no clear indication as to what's what"

Bro, that's not cool.

But still much better that the one who calced them as "surface wiping explosion" tho.

--if only, due to contributing to scaling consistency for later riders and because he's cool and deserves better--

^Das a joke, by the way.

And I'm actually neutral here, hence my entire post. And if you look closely, there's a slight tilt in support of the upgrade.

Right.

Still, though, you lots probably won't be going far without an admin of sorts to give you the go, so I advise that you bring this to their attention.

I suppose that this seems to make sense. It wouldn't hurt with a bit more staff input though.

Here are some of the less frequently asked staff members that you can select from to ask to give input when there are no knowledgeable members available:

SomebodyData

Dragonmasterxyz

Celestial Pegasus

Dark649

Monarch Laciel

Saikou The Lewd King

Gemmysaur

Ultima Reality

DarkDragonMedeus

AKM Sama

Dargoo Faust

MrKingOfNegativity

Theglassman12

Wokistan

Andytrenom

Qawsedf234

Crabwhale

Bumping doesn't usually do any good. You can ask a few more staff members though.

I think I asked quite a lot of staff, but they seem busy, and Theglassman12 says that he cannot give us his input due to he don't have any knowledge of Kamen Rider.

However, I think the feat itself is clear and legit enough that don't need input anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back