• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koopa Vs. Waddle Dee | Bowser Jr. (Mario Bros.) Vs. Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)

This would give Bowser Jr the mech from SMG2, which Bandana Dee can just turn all of its projectiles into allies, giving them the ability to do the same. Bandana Dee or any of his new allies would have an easier time morality haxing Bowser Jr, so I vote him.

Bandana Dee doesn't have the proven in-character desire to hax his opponents with Friend Hearts, and it's moreso an ability Kirby provided him rather than a base ability he has, but I suppose if it's ALL equipment.

Doesn't BJ have time manip via Zone Speed, Petrification, Attack Negation, and size manipulation with his Sonic Roar?

BWD is already small, and given the speed is equalised and full arsenal gives him multiple mechs which, according to this wiki, grant 3-C stats, I don't see why more natural insta-win buttons he can press compared to BWD's single one along with potential greater stats (and a surefire way of having greater stats given his stat debuffs he can perform in Puzzles and Dragons, BJ's Journey, and his Sonic Roar should they be equal in stats anyways), I believe he wins more often than not. Friend Hearts aren't an instantaneous thing and are projectiles that have to be thrown and make comtact with their desired host to win, and luckily for BJ, he's agile, nimble, and has a more natural form of a quick getaway wjth a Shell Spin as well as his Clown Car being airborne the whole time whixh would be tough to hit.

Meanwhile, BJ's attack negation is practically instantaneous with an oppnent's attempted attack due to being magical, as well as his time manip being enough to potentially dodge the heart. Shadow Mario, another form he has, has teleportation and acrobatics as well.

So with speed equalized, I believe BJ has more tools naturally at his disposal to win this, and keep in mind a good portion of the abilities listed on his page come with the aid of other Allies, which he wouldn't have right off the bat.

I vote for Bowser Jr.

Yes he does, everyone in Star Allies does, and yes it is an ability he has in base. So both things were wrong there. It's not even equipment.

Zone Speed needs a build up and Petrification is a form of Transmutation, which Bandana Dee resists.

Bowser Jr can't use all of them at once, he will only be using the best one, which would be the one I mentioned. He doesn't have "insta-win buttons", he has stuff that need to hit someone that can fly, turn his projectiles into his allies and literally crouch over them. Bandana Dee also doesn't have just one option to win, it's just far more likely to be used and IC. Your description of the Friend Hearts isn't quite on par with the description the profile itself gives, and Bowser Jr being isside a mech hinders his mobility.

I don't remember his attack negation being all that good, can you show us him using that?

Like what? Bandana Dee can amp his stats as well which you never mentioned, and what does "keep in mind a good portion of the abilities listed on his page come with the aid of other Allies, which he wouldn't have right off the bat" even mean? The profiles clarifies when this is the case so what's even the point of saying that? He even only has some elemental powers with allies so that statement is incredibly misleading.

I'm sorry but there's some legit downplay on Bandana Dee there and some questionable information on Bowser too, this being how he can now apparently use many mechs at once as well as also use powers would only work or make sense to use outside his mechs, which he can't do. How can you even talk abot the Friend Hearts not being IC but then talk about a ton of things Bowser Jr can do that, it turns out, are objectively OoC, and you don't even say anything about it.

Back