• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konoha's Past Flash Vs A Flashy Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think the .55 c should be used since it was his actual speed based on clear feats he demonstrated. Besides, it might not even matter anyway since there will be new speed feats from the previous chapters coming up, specifically regarding the three-way fight between Platinum Sperm, Garou and Flash that might change the speed of them.

Flashy's .75c rating is more concrete than his High 7-A rating, as his AP is only possible, while his speed is likely.

Still think the .55 c should be used since it was his actual speed based on clear feats he demonstrated. Besides, it might not even matter anyway since there will be new speed feats from the previous chapters coming up, specifically regarding the three-way fight between Platinum Sperm, Garou and Flash that might change the speed of them.
The new speed feats are actually incalculable, since you know, depth is just a factor not even considered since you can’t find it.

FF doesn't scale to Gery, who was stated to be near lightspeed only via projectiles thrown by his TK. Flash has never reacted to those, and he has never been directly stated to be faster or equivalent to Gery's projectile speed.

Tobirama is no joke, the guy threatened full power Orochimaru enhanced by Hashirama's Cells, EMS Sasuke, Juugo and Suigetsu by creating a pressure via raising his finger. He is also certainly the far more skilled fighter and smarter tactician, and also possesses Instant Teleportation and various techniques. Minato with Hiraishin could blitz Raikage who had faster movement speed.

Sadly, no it can't, Flashy Flash's speed is under revision/questioning it seems, and that changes the whole battle and the votes. Some people may have voted thinking Flash was faster, some people may have voted Tobi because they thought Flash was slower

I'm not gathering them again, so I'll just ask this to be closed

Sadly, no it can't, Flashy Flash's speed is under revision/questioning it seems, and that changes the whole battle and the votes. Some people may have voted thinking Flash was faster, some people may have voted Tobi because they thought Flash was slower

I'm not gathering them again, so I'll just ask this to be closed
Gotcha. Then you should probably just make a new thread with the same battle except speed is equalized, unless you only made this battle because it was interesting to see an unequalized speed battle.

Gotcha. Then you should probably just make a new thread with the same battle except speed is equalized, unless you only made this battle because it was interesting to see an unequalized speed battle.
The last option, yeah, I'm pretty sure speed equal would be a easy win for Tobirama, FF's speed was his greatest weapon here. I really wanted a non equalized speed battle, and this one was perfect, the votes for both are proof of that

The last option, yeah, I'm pretty sure speed equal would be a easy win for Tobirama, FF's speed was his greatest weapon here. I really wanted a non equalized speed battle, and this one was perfect, the votes for both are proof of that
Flashy is more skilled, and is seemingly better at h2h fighting.

Garou may have a word with this claim of yours.
Garou.
Garou is probably a better h2h combat only fighter than anyone relevant in this wiki rn.
You mean via the hax of him being able to copy any technique he sees once? Then yes but well unless he has fought a better h2h combatant like Tobirama before he still won’t be a better h2h fighter. So wait until he fights Tobirama but judging on current feats and things pulled, then nope

You mean via the hax of him being able to copy any technique he sees once? Then yes but well unless he has fought a better h2h combatant like Tobirama before he still won’t be a better h2h fighter. So wait until he fights Tobirama but judging on current feats and things pulled, then nope
I mean can you point out somebody in Naruto verse who can compete with Garou in a test of pure h2h skill?

Tobirama being more skilled than Garou is laughable to me. Tobirama doesn't even have impressive h2h skills feats to suggest he can hold a candle to Garou in h2h.

I’m talking bout skill, str8 manos.
You mean him not being able to copy any skill and stats equal, part one lee wins in h2h
Tobirama being more skilled than Garou is laughable to me. Tobirama doesn't even have impressive h2h skills feats to suggest he can hold a candle to Garou in h2h
Lol
Is like Suiryu level.
Garou should take a course in the hidden leaf ninja academy and I am sure he still won’t become a genin

Anyway since it is derailing and just plain pointless to argue with you guys imma let this go

You mean him not being able to copy any skill and stats equal, part one lee wins in h2h
He copies neji’s style, maximizes it’s potential, combines it with other techniques or just makes a new technique to one up neji before neji can even getting into a fighting stance.
Garou should take a course in the hidden leaf ninja academy and I am sure he still won’t become a genin
He would fodderize the course before it starts
Anyway since it is derailing and just plain pointless to argue with you guys imma let this go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back