• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konoha's Past Flash Vs A Flashy Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashy Flash FRA. Debatably superior skill, borderline blitz speed gap, and debatably a smarter fighter

I think I'm gonna vote Tobirama after seeing UchihaSlayer's argument. I think Tobirama has more experience on the battlefield with a variety of different elemental jutsus to assist him, not to mention that he has his Teleporting Flying Rajin, so even if Flash's speed is superior, Tobirama's ability to teleport could help him circumvent this. It appears that their speed is close enough, and it's nice to see a battle with different verses where the speed doesn't need to be equalized. I'm not sure how large the speed difference needs to be for a character to be capable of blitzing another, but it seems as though the speed between these two ninjas is close enough.

I think I'm gonna vote Tobirama after seeing UchihaSlayer's argument. I think Tobirama has more experience on the battlefield with a variety of different elemental jutsus to assist him, not to mention that he has his Teleporting Flying Rajin, so even if Flash's speed is superior, Tobirama's ability to teleport could help him circumvent this. It appears that their speed is close enough, and it's nice to see a battle with different verses where the speed doesn't need to be equalized. I'm not sure how large the speed difference needs to be for a character to be capable of blitzing another, but it seems as though the speed between these two ninjas is close enough.
Their difference is 1.71X in speed, with both scaling well higher than their calc, not enough for a Blitz if u ask me, that depends on interpretation, but it's surely a solid advantage. I'm not sure how Tobirama's Elemental Jutsus (Suiton) are really going to help here, as Flash can easily avoid them

Also yeah man, I wish people tried to do more VS Threads without speed equalization

Flashy Flash FRA.

A casual Flashy Flash was 0.55 c, and you can upscale Tobiramato almost that level in reaction speed, but that's just Flashy Flash goofing off. I honestly thought Tobiramato would be haxed out to make up for the speed difference, but as is, both characters have an intense fight until Flashy Flash goes 100% and slices him to bits.

And anyways, Flashy Flash will be upgraded to FTL soon

I think the moment FF gets serious he's gonna take em out since 0.55c isn't his limit.
His skills are equal with his opponent (I can't use the info about the ninja training camp cause it's webcomic only atm)
His AP should be pretty much equal as well.
So the difference is, one has cooler abilities and range (which can be covered in less than a second), while the other is at least 1.7+ times faster than the opponent and can get faster.
I feel like Flashy can move fast enough to evade Tobi's attacks to win.
I vote Flashy Flash.

The rules say 7/4 (a difference between 3 votes) counts as a win, but 11/8 ? I'm unsure myself, both had enough votes to win

You guys are getting FF's speed wrong. He scales far above Geryu, who is .75c

Flashy, while using .55c speed, was blitzing people who were .15c.

You guys are getting FF's speed wrong. He scales far above Geryu, who is .75c

Flashy, while using .55c speed, was blitzing people who were .15c.
He possibly scales above Geryuganshoop. And even that’s giving the benefit of the doubt because his profile doesn’t mention him being scaled above Gery.

I don't see any direct evidence that indicates Flashy Flash's speed could be above Geryuganshoop, especially since Geryuganshoop doesn't really have anyone to scale to, as his only opponent was Saitama.

I don't see any direct evidence that indicates Flashy Flash's speed could be above Geryuganshoop, especially since Geryuganshoop doesn't really have anyone to scale to, as his only opponent was Saitama.
Basically the same exact reason is used for Boros to scale above Gery.

You mean when Saitama said that Flash was kinda fast? I guess I can see the correlation there, but I don't think that's enough concrete evidence.

I mean wasn’t Geryuganshoop an absolute joke to Saitama whereas Flashy was considered somewhat fast by him?

Eh, I think that the "possibly higher" is good enough and Flash should remain at his current speed rate until something more conclusive is proven.

Guys, he has two ends, one is >0.55 C and the other is likely >0.75 C, and honestly Flash already has a advantage in speed in any of them, it won't change the result

With >0.55 C is 1.71x, with >0.75C is 2.34x

If Flashy scales above 0.75, I'll vote for him due to being notably faster than Tobirama, especially since he goes for immediate lethal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back