• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konohamaru new feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the latest episode of Boruto, Konohamaru uses a Rasengan he forms while under a binding jutsu. This Rasengan was strong enough to completely destroy a 14 foot tall hill from a distance. How would this place him?

5E83AE18-7FD0-4E73-A697-666D1BDF8C48

Likely City Block level, but it's not important since he is City Block level+.

Considering he almost pulverised the hill from afar I think the AP should be higher than City Block.

If it ends up at 8-B+, then its fine to consider. If not, then i will start with the all Boruto anime is not canon and only messes up with the revisions and i was against al the upgrades done by Boruto series.

Good luck convincing all the other Admins then, i will be against a possible Naruto revision from feats done by the Boruto Anime.

this is a topic im really not in the mood to discuss, lets just drop it.

like dark said, it seems very like City Block to me aswell

@its a fair comparison as we don't have anything else to base him on, if he ends up stronger, it would just mean Konohamaru >part 1 Kakashi

What is there to convince? In Chapter 18 Boruto talks to Ao and says "The Hidden Mist? I remember, we went on a school trip there" which is what happens in the anime, hence it is canon.

Ok i was too harsh, later if you make a thread discussing why the Boruto Anime is canon and is harmless to the scaling then i'm sure everything will be settled.

@Dark649, I know your intentions are good, even me, having another revision and then a shit ton of users wanting things from Boruto to upgrade stuff in Naruto would be a huge headache and super troubling to staff members like you, I don't want that.

Since he did it with a jutsu it wouldn't really scale to anyone except others like Kakashi (with his Lightning Blade)

Hey I just noticed, I commented on a Naruto thread an didn't lose it 😁

Happy to see you're not losing your shit.. pfff you overdramatize everything....jk OvO

im Happy to see the Naruto tension has died out a bit XD

@Shadow

Also, regarding the Baruto as said a while before I am fine with treating the Baruto Anime as Canon so long as nothing controdicts it.

don't think it will scale to Kakashi either, same reason we don't scale fodder chunin 8-A feats to Part I Kakashi, if someone from Shippuden had to tank this and it was higher then their old tier, it would be best to just make a new Key

@Lordgriffin, is there any way we could talk Pm, maybe even on the chat just for short while, something about i Naruto would like to discuss with you, something I know you would be interested in

@Shadow

Funny, I've not been on chat once. I'll message you on your wall when I'm free.

Hmm, I'm not good at this but I'll try and estimate something.

The destroyed area has a shape of a semi cyllinder.

Scaling from Konohamaru's height (about 1.7m should be a rough estimate) you can say that the diameter of the area is roughly ~12 meters, putting the cross-sectional area at ~50m^2). The problem is that I can't tell how deep the area is. You could make a point from the previous scene, where the dust flies from the ground, but I can't tell where the actual hole stops. What I can say is this:

semi-cyllinder radius = ~6m

cross-sectional area = ~50m^2

Energy = cross-sectional area * depth * 214.35 J/cubic centimeter (or 69 J/cc for violent frag.)

For the feat to go over City Block+ into Multi-City Block (>100 tons), we'd have to assume pulverization (even though fragments of rock were clearly seen) and the depth of the destruction would have to be at least ~40m.

stop downplaying, we all know knohamaru would solo Yhwach with one hand tied behind his back, he has the will of fire after all. OvO

BMWFanboy said:
Because you popped up in my notifications

That happens to me a lot when people reply on my threads. I didn't see any rules that prevented people from replying to my post without addressing me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back